Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night

Good Night Ingbrzy
I am new in this forum and would like to know how flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4X_8.7.19_v10-7.1 in my redmi note 4x. Do I have to wipe anything or just flash.
thanks in advance for your patience.
Hi,
If you have flashed TWRP already, do a "format data" in TWRP first.
Afterwards copy the .zip file to the root destination of your phone and install it normally in TWRP.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

MI5, so far pretty good.
One issue is that the security app seems to have been updated again and now always reports zero processes.

There's still a bug in notification panel when using apps in the background like VPN. After some time, I can't swipe it down or open the recent apps panel, then system UI crashes. Unfortunately, nobody cares about it lol.
Mi Max 2

There's still a bug in notification panel when using apps in the background like VPN. After some time, I can't swipe it down or open the recent apps panel, then system UI crashes. Unfortunately, nobody cares about it lol.
Mi Max 2
Have same issue. After a while connected to VPN I can't swipe down notifications and system hangs a lot. As soon as I disconnect the VPN everything gets normal again.

Started having this problem with v10.

More ppl reported and using different VPN providers, so it seems ROM related

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ferrenberg
Have same issue. After a while connected to VPN I can't swipe down notifications and system hangs a lot. As soon as I disconnect the VPN everything gets normal again.

Started having this problem with v10.

More ppl reported and using different VPN providers, so it seems ROM related

I really thought I was the only one facing this issue, because I didn't find in this thread or in the previous build anyone talking about it.

I'm also having the same problem while using apps like IDM and others which actively use download/upload processes in the background.

I've wiped cache using twrp and it did resolve the lagging a little. Swiping the panel is still slow, but not as much as before.

Reactions: cobben
I really thought I was the only one facing this issue, because I didn't find in this thread or in the previous build anyone talking about it.

I'm also having the same problem while using apps like IDM and others which actively use download/upload processes in the background.

I've wiped cache using twrp and it did resolve the lagging a little. Swiping the panel is still slow, but not as much as before.
It will get probably worst :-( waiting for the mix 2s release with cross fingers. There was a guy reporting the same using OpenVPN, Im using nordvpn.

It will get probably worst :-( waiting for the mix 2s release with cross fingers. There was a guy reporting the same using OpenVPN, Im using nordvpn.

Yeah, and I take back what I said about wiping the cache. It only delayed the bug, which still persists.

CHANGELOG

Camera (Redmi Note 5 Pro/Redmi Note 5)
Fix - The blur effect disappears after saving photos in the gallery. (07-17)

Mi Cloud (Redmi Note 5 Pro/Redmi Note 5)
Fix - It requests to log in again when you have already logged in while clicking on sync messages from Mi cloud in Messaging. (07-17)

Settings
Fix - Security Core Component FC when holding Menu key in "Dual app" search bar. (07-17)

Clock (Mi 5)
Fix - Clock not showing digits properly sometimes. (07-17)

Music
- Updated Music app UI

Notifications
- Separate "Default notification sound" and "SMS received" sound for 7.x devices.
- Fixed app notification count badges in the launcher icons.
- Unmute sound toggle in Sound settings.
- Block quick settings panel on secure lock screen (Settings -> Notifications & status bar -> Show on secure lock screen)
- Per-app custom notification LED color for 8.x devices.

System
- Added "Display over other apps" setting in Privacy settings.
- Face Unlock fixed for supported 7.x devices.
- Lift to wake gesture for supported devices.

Mi5, No option to choose sound for SMS !!!!

Happy to say that miui10 8.7.19 of HMNote4X (mido) running sweet and buttery smooth. No leakages even battery issue.
Magisk 16.7 Installed with module of:
- Busybox
- Sysconfig
Only.

One thing I faced and that is the AI Preloading? Gone? In MiuiLab

Used stock kernel. Overall sweet smooth asf thanks!

Good Morning. Any solution for step counter on App Vault? It don't works never from first flash of this rom. Always 0 steps with or without Mi Fit integration.

the MIUI camera portrait mode looks good! unfortunately *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* do not work anymore

force closed launcher on redmi5a when home button is pressed and you clear apps
face unlock force closed pls fix
Screenshot_2018-07-22-06-41-23-415_com.android.systemui.png

Mi Note 3: Everything is better than in MIUI 9, especially sot and standby, but the camera is so much more worse. The camera was perfect in last MIUI 9 Xiaomi.eu weekly and now it's nothing. When i compare with my woman's note 3 (she has last MIUI 9), in dark scenes there are many miles between the quality. But it's not the mistake from xiaomi.eu, i hope that some Xiaomi developer's can bring the camera quality to the old level again!

Reactions: Alvaro0202
Привет, я русский мусор для перевода, скажи rarmi 5 кто-нибудь в лаборатории miui есть раздел Preload?

Any news on MIUI 9.6 Stable?? There are a lot of china releases available for the devices already, but no .eu versions or news yet, are you guys working on them? :s
And keep up with the great work! ;)

On Mido there's a similar issue with OpenVpn: in Miui 9 a static badge indicating enabled Vpn appeared in the status bar, now in Miui 10 there's no such badge, I can only find out about the Vpn status by swiping down the status bar.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.