Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I miss net provider information on the Display, is there in the settings a button where I can activate it on my mi note3?

Can some help me?
I'm on 8.7.5 - can I safe install latest build and if necessary do a TWRP revert backup to 8.7.5 in a case of problems? I'm asking because of confusing antirollback feature..
(I didn't triggered ARB)
Thx

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

On MI6, I can't choose notification shade shortcut.
90975e34b08dcf920c31f0b462f46fd6.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

was anyone able to update from the last ROM 8.7.12 on Mi8 without having the boot loop issue ?
I dont want to have to reformat again and re-install all....

thanks!

When I use three fingers to swipe down to make a screen shot, the shortcut menu comes down, and the screen shot is of that instead of what is actually on the screen.
Anyone else having this?
Is with this build, and MI5S.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Mi Max Prime (Helium): Notification shade becomes laggy while pulling down and scrolling after a while until I restart the phone. I think I've had this since I upgraded to MIUI 10. Is this a known bug?

When I use three fingers to swipe down to make a screen shot, the shortcut menu comes down, and the screen shot is of that instead of what is actually on the screen.
Anyone else having this?
Is with this build, and MI5S.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

yes, with Mi6 and Mi5

On 8.7.12v2 (with my Redmi note 5 pro global version) Magisk 16.7 and 16.0 tested, Changing DNS to Google or OpenDNS with Magisk module partially break Wifi connection (it still work but it's slow as hell , like to go on www.apkmirror.com usually it takes 1-2 sec and after changing DNS it take like 30-40 sec and some app just doesn't load the update like Instagram)

Can you look at this ? (didn't had the issue with Global Beta before switching to .EU rom)

Can some help me?
I'm on 8.7.5 - can I safe install latest build and if necessary do a TWRP revert backup to 8.7.5 in a case of problems? I'm asking because of confusing antirollback feature..
(I didn't triggered ARB)
Thx

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

maybe - on my MI-4C (not affected by ARB) I could only return to 9.6 after format DATA (tested twice). In addition to backup DATA in TWRP you would need to back up the internal memory to the PC! You lost all your data!

For everyone complaining about lack of Spanish translation, I would suggest you read what has been written already....

There is a lack of helpers for translations, and the "main guy" is buried on other things at this time.

Instead of lying back on the beach, drinking "Tinto de Verano" and stating the "bleeding obvious", why not volunteer to translate a few .XML strings to help out?
I would like to help but I do not have time for reasons of work.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Is there a way to get no notification sound when listening to video or music?

Because I'm listening to music on car Bluetooth but I get notification sound. So I usually put phone on silence.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Does anyone else have problems with notifications on the lock screen?.. Example whatsapp.

Does anyone else have problems with notifications on the lock screen?.. Example whatsapp.

I'm getting no notification on lockscren. But not only WhatsApp.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Hello.
I have Mi4s on french, I'm on the 8.4.26, but I can't install the new rom, I use twrp for it but after they propose me to clear cache/davik and reboot, I chose reboot like before, and instead of installing with the logo "mi" for 10 minutes, it just restart twrp home page with all option "install reboot etc etc" each time I tried...
But when I choose the 8.4.26, the installation goes well...
What can I do to install the new rom ?
Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.