Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i am now on global stable 9.5.19, in a few days I will unlock the bootloader, whether I can switch to miui 10 beta public 8.7.12 and if I'm not happy to get back to the stable ??? Consider the xiaomi antiroll policy? Answer please

Hi i am now on global stable 9.5.19, in a few days I will unlock the bootloader, whether I can switch to miui 10 beta public 8.7.12 and if I'm not happy to get back to the stable ??? Consider the xiaomi antiroll policy? Answer please
Whats the phone u are using

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

VPN still hangs drop-down notifications and system on this week update

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi friends, me since the last two version under miui 10 (MI5S) I have a problem with the network indicator (3g..h + .. lte) that I disable or not mobile data, the indicator 3g lte etc. remains in the status / notification bar. Whereas before it disappeared leaving only the network bar. Do you have this problem too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-22-16-25-46-231_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-22-16-25-46-231_com.brave.browser.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 331
Downgraded from 8.7.19 miui10 to 8.4.19 miui9, but messaging application crashes. Tried to clear data , uninstall and install again but problem still exists. Phone is rooted , redmi note4x. Attched screenshot error log. Anyway to fix without reset to factory settings ? Thanks.
Screenshot_2018-07-22-17-48-27-879_com.miui.bugreport.png

When I use three fingers to swipe down to make a screen shot, the shortcut menu comes down, and the screen shot is of that instead of what is actually on the screen.
Anyone else having this?
Is with this build, and MI5S.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

yes, with Mi6 and Mi5

NO, in my MI5 screen shot whit three fingers works correctly.

Gps offline just good when im using miui 9.5 stable ! Miui 10 cant see anything works out with the wifi or 4G
dc018bbfefd1231c3f0d957300154cf8.jpg

Hi friends, me since the last two version under miui 10 (MI5S) I have a problem with the network indicator (3g..h + .. lte) that I disable or not mobile data, the indicator 3g lte etc. remains in the status / notification bar. Whereas before it disappeared leaving only the network bar. Do you have this problem too?

me too my device RMN4X(mido).

Now dont downgrade any version

I know that the antiroll policy of the hiaomi is from this version, but I do not do it, but I go to another Rom,9.5.19 is stable,8.7.12 is beta ?

When I use three fingers to swipe down to make a screen shot, the shortcut menu comes down, and the screen shot is of that instead of what is actually on the screen.
Anyone else having this?
Is with this build, and MI5S.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Mi5s and 8.7.19. All is Ok. Can you check, have you Ai preload app in Setting - Miui Lab?

Am I the only one facing big issues with TWPR on Redmi Note 5 Pro? After installing it, I cannot flash any zip since my Internal storage is 0mb and I cannot do anything. Only Format data make the TWPR seeing my internal storage, but after the first reboot the problem is back again. I cannot flash anything

Status
Not open for further replies.