Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho visto che la versione 8.7.26 è stata rilasciata per Mi 8 (ma non posso scaricare tramite le impostazioni, quando pigio sulla voce "cerca", ottengo il messaggio: hai l'ultimo aggiornamento di Miui, puoi aiutarmi. grazie mille per l'aiuto

It

You don't get it. It's not about that the manuel way is not known.
It's the fact that OTA is not working and we want know why.

@ingbrzy gave us now a good answer now. Thank you, have a sunny weekend!
No isn't any difference because you download full rom by manual and by ota download :p I don't understand why are you crying for ota ?

Reactions: Darkion
Ho visto che la versione 8.7.26 è stata rilasciata per Mi 8 (ma non posso scaricare tramite le impostazioni, quando pigio sulla voce "cerca", ottengo il messaggio: hai l'ultimo aggiornamento di Miui, puoi aiutarmi. grazie mille per l'aiuto
L'updater prende il file da source forge, sito su cui ancora non hanno caricato l'aggiornamento

Reactions: Ryoma
No isn't any difference because you download full rom by manual and by ota download :p I don't understand why are you crying for ota ?

Nobody cries, it's a nice feature.
If it wouldn't by nice, it wouldn't be there.
It gives you the feeling to have a original Rom and a easy experience.

Reactions: THEJAJO
Hi,

Question : Stable branch is still updated or we need to go got beta branch ?

I mean this about my old mix whom receive a MIUI 9 update based on Oreo. Yes i know, there is MIUI 10 version with oreo already but until i don't have another phone i need a "fake" stable build.

Cheers

Hi,

Question : Stable branch is still updated or we need to go got beta branch ?

I mean this about my old mix whom receive a MIUI 9 update based on Oreo. Yes i know, there is MIUI 10 version with oreo already but until i don't have another phone i need a "fake" stable build.

Cheers
Stable is miui 9 at this moment

Manual download isn't easy ? Easy and almost always faster than ota

Oh boy, nobody talking about manually download. It's easy (maybe) fast and easy to flash.

But where just talking about OTA by principal not about the alternative ways.

So bettee, do me a favor. Go out the sun.

Reactions: kmsr16
Oh boy, nobody talking about manually download. It's easy (maybe) fast and easy to flash.

But where just talking about OTA by principal not about the alternative ways.

So bettee, do me a favor. Go out the sun.
Oh old boy :p ota is alternative download way :p prime download way is manual :p and I don't do a favor for you :p

Could please anybody correct me if I am wrong?
My "whyred" is running MIUI9 version 9.5.19.0 so if I flash developer ROM 8.7.12 via fastboot then I will be able to install TWRP (not getting anto rollback error) and flash new xiaomi.eu ROM 8.7.26, right?

OTA will not download any file untill its uploaded to sourceforge.net... And sourceforge.net is currently in maintenance mode.. Then we have to upload 50GB by 2MB/s... So you have to wait and enjoy sunny weekend like I do..

nobody will read this & keep asking same questions bout sourceforge & ota

Could please anybody correct me if I am wrong?
My "whyred" is running MIUI9 version 9.5.19.0 so if I flash developer ROM 8.7.12 via fastboot then I will be able to install TWRP (not getting anto rollback error) and flash new xiaomi.eu ROM 8.7.26, right?
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Backup your files
3. Install twrp by fastboot
4. Format data
5. Upload and Install Xiaomi.eu

OTA will not download any file untill its uploaded to sourceforge.net... And sourceforge.net is currently in maintenance mode.. Then we have to upload 50GB by 2MB/s... So you have to wait and enjoy sunny weekend like I do..
Thanks for The great rom, too Bad we have to enjoy The good wheather, complaining about a free Rom in which we have to wait for a Feature which saves us 10 Seconds of our Life ist so much fun ;-) ;-P (yes this is irony, because i don't See a Problem where some seem to See one)

Updating... but @ingbrzy changelog is different from changlog of China dev??
No AI Portrait mode for single camera devices?

Code:
Better and more convenient full screen gestures
New UI optimized for full screen experience
(Other devices will look visually refreshed too!)

The new system sounds inspired by the sounds of Nature
System sounds are filtered and simplified
Take a minute to relax while listening to ambient noises. You can choose between forest, beach, summer night, stove fire, and drizzle.
Smart alarms with weather info

Mi AI machine learning program

Suggestions for connecting to nearby devices
Flagship IoT platform for smart devices

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Face unlocking speed (07-13)
Optimization - Face unlocking speed (07-12)
Fix - The problem of flashing screen in the process of fingerprint unlocking (07-12)

Other
New - AI Portrait mode for single camera devices (07-06)
New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera (07-06)

Compass
Optimization - The magnetic force meter calibration algorithm and compass algorithm can improve the accuracy of map application (07-19)

Messaging
New - Fix recognition for message senders (07-17)
Its not all models, many models not have AI portrait in China, Global and Xiaomi.eu too

Status
Not open for further replies.