Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Olá, sou novo aqui e estou aguardando a chegada do meu Mi8 Rom China, e atualizarei com seu Rom! Você não tem mais coisas funcionando, como eu faço outras falhas com outros Roms sem desbloqueio facial e outros. Para funcionar, o desbloqueio facial tem que mudar sua região para a Índia ou China, algo assim ... Nesse Rom está tudo bem?

Olá, sou novo aqui e estou aguardando a chegada do meu Mi8 Rom China, e atualizarei com seu Rom! Você não tem mais coisas funcionando, como eu faço outras falhas com outros Roms sem desbloqueio facial e outros. Para funcionar, o desbloqueio facial tem que mudar sua região para a Índia ou China, algo assim ... Nesse Rom está tudo bem?
hi there..can use english language?

[QUOTE = "biscoot, post: 434184, member: 197562"] hi there..can use english language? [/ QUOTE]
excuse me
Hello, I'm new here and I'm waiting for the arrival of my Mi8 Rom China, and I'll update it with your Rom! I wonder if everything is working properly, as I read about faults with other Roms in facial unlocking and others. In order to work, the facial unlock has to change its region to India or China, something like this ... In this Rom is everything ok?

Reactions: kielkiam

If you're on MIUI 9.5 just install Magisk and then install Face Unlock For Mi 4x.

[QUOTE = "biscoot, post: 434184, member: 197562"] hi there..can use english language? [/ QUOTE]
excuse me
Hello, I'm new here and I'm waiting for the arrival of my Mi8 Rom China, and I'll update it with your Rom! I wonder if everything is working properly, as I read about faults with other Roms in facial unlocking and others. In order to work, the facial unlock has to change its region to India or China, something like this ... In this Rom is everything ok?
There are some known bugs (see previous posts for details) for Mi8 on 8.7.26 but facial unlock works fine on eu ROM

Reactions: Wisney Ferreira
Sim. Uso este rom no meu mi mix 2s e funciona super bem inclusive o desbloqueio facial.

in version 8.7.26, in some voice (setting), no sentences are written (and thus remains white). can you solve it at the next release of the update for Mi 8? or even this device is gone (in the sense that, this device has been suspended updates, because you are preparing for work of the next version of Android (P thought) that will be officially released on August 20 (or at least they said)
Screenshot_2018-08-06-11-11-20-819_com.android.settings.png

On english official site until this morning there was Redmi 5 Plus 8.8.2 with 8.1 (Oreo) Rom as the latest but now there's 8.7.26 with 8.1 instead of 7.1 like our european, what's happen??

Downloaded and installed in a Mi3. I have a small problem, when I change the subject I do not change the icons in the bar above. Everything else works wonders. Thank you very much.

Limitless its ugly 4 mee becous i like animated weather icon And old defauft theme now classic have ugly icon too Half old defoult from theme And half from app fuu Before 8.8.2 every icon have the same style Now its a mess

Reactions: mnikolce
Status
Not open for further replies.