Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnaks for the MIUI 10 ROM. It works fine on Redmi Pro.
However, I found a bug in gallery, when clicking "Albums -> People" I get FC.
I hace confirmed It is a translation bug. It woks ok in english but not in spanish.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

I noticed that Chronus (a weather widget) doesn't always display the right location when the Gps is off. Never happened on global. My device is Mido.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Didn't work my friend :(
I add that line to the whitelist on the adblock I use... but the FC continues.

Any more suggestions?

Thank you!

But the problem is the adblocker. I change it to another adblocker and it works!!!

The issue is with adguard!
With Adaway I have no problems!

[QUOTE = "leDn, post: 433085, member: 115787"] Mismo aquí. Mix 2 [/ QUOTE]
Hola a todos, en mi Mix 2S sucede exactamente lo mismo, no puedo copiar archivos a otra carpeta, las opciones no se ven, he reinstalado y nada, sigue siendo el mismo, espero que se corrijan en la próxima actualización.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-01-21-41-25-690_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-01-21-41-25-690_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    110 KB · Views: 282
[QUOTE = "leDn, post: 433085, member: 115787"] Mismo aquí. Mix 2 [/ QUOTE]
Hola a todos, en mi Mix 2S sucede exactamente lo mismo, no puedo copiar archivos a otra carpeta, las opciones no se ven, he reinstalado y nada, sigue siendo el mismo, espero que se corrijan en la próxima actualización.
They know that since saturday

Reactions: Subi23
I think they use leaked roms and they give their mods but this is my opinion

Thanks for the reply. I thought about it because they offer the same features as the xiaomi.eu rom.
The only advantage i can see is the ability to remove stock apps like browser and weather app.

Hi,
I've updated my Mi5X from 8.4.26(last MiUI 9) to 8.7.26 (MIUI 10).
Now the background function of bromite doesn't work anymore.
when I open a YouTube video that I want to play in background when I change application the video stops. in notification bar doesn't appear the playback notification to resume the video in background ( previously in MIUI 9 all works as I've described).
I've tried with bromite v.67 and the new one v.68. but both don't work.
on XDA they've told me that it isn't a bromite's problem.
any idea to resolve it? does anyone have the same problem? Is it a MIUI or Xiaomi.eu problem?

Regards
Giacomo

Hi,
I've updated my Mi5X from 8.4.26(last MiUI 9) to 8.7.26 (MIUI 10).
Now the background function of bromite doesn't work anymore.
when I open a YouTube video that I want to play in background when I change application the video stops. in notification bar doesn't appear the playback notification to resume the video in background ( previously in MIUI 9 all works as I've described).
I've tried with bromite v.67 and the new one v.68. but both don't work.
on XDA they've told me that it isn't a bromite's problem.
any idea to resolve it? does anyone have the same problem? Is it a MIUI or Xiaomi.eu problem?

Regards
Giacomo
I think this is normal that YouTube doesn't Play when you change apps

But you understand that I have low audio problems than how it should be and notifications arrive bugged with distortion ? The sound is so low and distorted that it looks like an old radio. I'm just giving a bug feed with the ROM audio because I flashed this ROM so many times, re-downloaded and everything, but it does not resolve. Changing ROM instead I do not have the audio problem.
In first roms on miui 10 system sound was break but how is on Kenzo i don't know because i don't have that anymore

I think this is normal that YouTube doesn't Play when you change apps
No it is not normal for Bromite ( chromium based browser that permits this) in fact with MiUI 9 I haven't had this problem and I've used all apps while YouTube played music in background

No it is not normal for Bromite ( chromium based browser that permits this) in fact with MiUI 9 I haven't had this problem and I've used all apps while YouTube played music in background
You must wait for support bromite for miui od support miui for bromite or this and this

But you understand that I have low audio problems than how it should be and notifications arrive bugged with distortion ? The sound is so low and distorted that it looks like an old radio. I'm just giving a bug feed with the ROM audio because I flashed this ROM so many times, re-downloaded and everything, but it does not resolve. Changing ROM instead I do not have the audio problem.
Hi, I have the Redmi Note 3 pro. I do not have distortion problems either in the speakers on the mobile phone or with headphones, only known problems
I have MIUI 10 8.7.26

Hello, I have 2 bugs in my Mi 5s, the first in fast dryer of the battery and second with the time of WhatsApp notification that show with shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.