Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy here is the screen shot of the Galery app more option on my mix 2 latest build . I can't see the option choice
Screenshot_2018-07-29-07-30-06-724_com.miui.gallery.png
Screenshot_2018-07-29-07-30-06-724_com.miui.gallery.png

hey my question is somewhere written with what version of antirollback Romy xiaomi.eu are coming out? unless I have overlooked somewhere and antirollback is removed in these Roma? I currently have 8.7.12 V2 rom with anti 4 and I wanted to update to 8.7.26 but I do not know if I will be able to go back to 8.7.12 in case of errors?

Bluetooth bug self-deactivating not solved yet. It's three versions already broken.
I have a Mi 5s, but other devices suffers of this bug.
I opened a bug report here, please confirm so it gets considered faster.

@ingbrzy here is the screen shot of the Galery app more option on my mix 2 latest build . I can't see the option choice

View attachment 19679View attachment 19679
They know
hey my question is somewhere written with what version of antirollback Romy xiaomi.eu are coming out? unless I have overlooked somewhere and antirollback is removed in these Roma? I currently have 8.7.12 V2 rom with anti 4 and I wanted to update to 8.7.26 but I do not know if I will be able to go back to 8.7.12 in case of errors?
This is custom rom i think

Last edited:
hi ngbrzy,

thank you and all the others invovled for the hard work and effort involved in getting this fantastic rom tu us users, i, for one part, really appreciate the work and this rom.

i am on mi note 3 jason and i use go launcher (for the app drawer). i still have, and have had for quite some time, issues with the backup feature:

after succesfully completing a local backup it basically leaves the phone a mess:
- widegtes are completely deleted or minimum have to be reactivated
- admin rights to apps in order to llock the screen have to be reissued
- the keyboard goes back to google keyboard
- the default launcher is mi launcher again

and with last weeks rom i had a nasty problem, after two days of normal operation bluetooth first stopped working (the option to turn it on became only light blue and all my pared devices never showed up) and then completely crashed, producing continuos error reports in the foreground that kept me from using the phone altogether and forced me to cold reboot.
i don´t yet know about this weeks version, flashed yesterday and until now it´s working.

again, thank you people for the fantastic work, that there are small bugs doesn´t mean that i don´t highly appreciate your ork and this rom: i really do!!

After flash your ARB is also 3.
For downgrading ask somebody else...

So far no issues with Redmi note 4, will keep posted in here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Slow interface/status bar bug is occuring also while downloading a large file through firefox: when sliding down the bar it doesn't scroll fluidly and the whole system lags (Vpn is disabled)

Redmi note 4x Mido

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Ferrenberg
Just downloaded this ROM. It installed perfectly.
First of all: Many thanks for adding the option for Emergency Messages or Cell Broadcasting.
Second: the gallery-app closes so fast that I even cannot make a screenshot.
I am sure that it will be solved.

But I am very glad with "Cell Broadcasting."

Last edited:
For every RN5 user:

Xiaomi.eu rom no longer includes firmware update which means for us that your anti value WILL NOT BE CHANGED after flashing the rom.
If you are coming from an anti 3 rom, your anti will remain 3. If you are coming from an anti 4 rom, your anti will remain 4.

I think this should be addressed in the OP.

About the 'MORE' button bug: I know the devs ara aware of the bug but, will be fixed in a reupload of the version or in the next update?

"ARB" means "Anti-Rollback", This protection is relevant only when ROM is downgraded.
It does not apply during normal update.

Status
Not open for further replies.