Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

Besides the "bug" that the current network is no longer displayed after you have defined your own SIM name in the settings (only the user-defined name is displayed, which can no longer be deleted), it happens that the signal tone always sounds twice for incoming messages in WhatsApp.
Is that still the case with someone?

is it no longer possible to display the network in the status bar?
When will custom tones start working in Whatsapp?

This
08231a28b87f0a4140427b88977c2d06.gif

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk
I want live wallpaper, not a static wallpaper

I have a Redmi 4 and when I give it to download it says that there are no updates even though I get one the 8.7.26 right now I am in the 8.4.19 some solution?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello

The rom Miui 10 8.7.26,for Redmi 4 prime it's containing Antirollback?

I want to test it, but if I can not downgrade to Miui 9 ... useless

I have a Redmi 4 and when I give it to download it says that there are no updates even though I get one the 8.7.26 right now I am in the 8.4.19 some solution?

You can manually download Miui 10.
There has been troubles with this rom because a bootloop, but now seems it's fixed.
If you want, you can wait til i try it, i will post the results.

Hola, si quieres puedes descargarla manualmente miui 10 e instalarla desde el twrp.
Las dos anteriores rom que han subido han tenido problemas, pero parece que está solucionado.
Espera si quieres a que yo la instale y posteo.
Saludos.

Buenas tengo el redmi 5 plus global deseo cambiar a Xiaomi EU cómo lo haría me explicarían paso a paso porfavor y cómo sería con Android oreo y Miui 10 gracias espero su ayuda.

@ingbrzy @graw2 THANKS for your hard work.

Update installed on Mi6, dirty flash: perfect as always. :)

Only one detail:
- I no moree find the option to set the icon grid layout on home screen (5x4, 5x5 etc etc). PS: since first Miui 10 update this option was not working... now is completly disappeared...
- After every system reboot, my widget and icons are rearranged by a default system order. Example: all icons I normally have on "screen 3" after reboot I find them on "screen 2 - main screen". Any idea?

You can manually download Miui 10.
There has been troubles with this rom because a bootloop, but now seems it's fixed.
If you want, you can wait til i try it, i will post the results.

Hola, si quieres puedes descargarla manualmente miui 10 e instalarla desde el twrp.
Las dos anteriores rom que han subido han tenido problemas, pero parece que está solucionado.
Espera si quieres a que yo la instale y posteo.
Saludos.
If so, for TWRP I have already installed it too, only that I had problems installing it because it was restarted many times I do not know what to do to install it, I need urgent help please.

Si bueno, ya lo instalé también manualmente por TWRP pero cuando se reiniciaba, se reiniciaba muchas veces y no paraba al final tuve que instalar la 8.4.19 de nuevo, ya no se qué hacer para instalarla, alguna solución? Necesito ayuda urgentemente por favor.

Buenas tengo el redmi 5 plus global deseo cambiar a Xiaomi EU cómo lo haría me explicarían paso a paso porfavor y cómo sería con Android oreo y Miui 10 gracias espero su ayuda.
SI bueno yo seguí esta guía tan buena para el Redmi 4 y me funcionó solo que ahora quiero actualizar a MIUI 10 pero no puedo, el porqué no lo sé, necesito ayuda.

If so, for TWRP I have already installed it too, only that I had problems installing it because it was restarted many times I do not know what to do to install it, I need urgent help please.

Si bueno, ya lo instalé también manualmente por TWRP pero cuando se reiniciaba, se reiniciaba muchas veces y no paraba al final tuve que instalar la 8.4.19 de nuevo, ya no se qué hacer para instalarla, alguna solución? Necesito ayuda urgentemente por favor.

Ya está funcionando perfectamente, descárgala de nuevo e instala por twrp. Si te fijas la han vuelto a subir hace unas horas.
Se acabó el bootloop.
Saludos

@ingbrzy @graw2 THANKS for your hard work.

Update installed on Mi6, dirty flash: perfect as always. :)

Only one detail:
- I no moree find the option to set the icon grid layout on home screen (5x4, 5x5 etc etc). PS: since first Miui 10 update this option was not working... now is completly disappeared...
- After every system reboot, my widget and icons are rearranged by a default system order. Example: all icons I normally have on "screen 3" after reboot I find them on "screen 2 - main screen". Any idea?

About the grid layout, I think it needs a proper Theme, one that supports several screen layouts.

About the "rearrangement", I think that it has something to do with backups. It seems that all MIUI 10 releases try to restore the screen layout from some backup (maybe Mi Cloud, but not sure). It happens to me constantly, but I haven't found a solution...

Reactions: PeTiT
For the App Messages I am able to get an error report . Gallery Just flashes by so fast and disappeares so fast that I am not able tot het any kind of report.
For GPS In only van der it at the moment that my navigation App tells me there is no GPS signal. Closing and opening IT and it will work again.
For the Messaging issue, the FC states that you are trying to downgrade the app's database. You'll have to clear Messaging app's data.
Not enough info to answer on the second issue.

To break all the "hey are there any links, blah blah is so slow" issues. I just want to tell you that EU 8.7.26 is working perfectly on Redmi 4x (santoni). Everything works perfectly. No issues found. Kudos to all EU Developers.

Questions, I hope I get answers:
1. Why can't I find "Fullscreen Feature" on santoni?
2. Using miui music widget, once I tap play, my Spotify app opens instead of the miui music. Is this normal?
3. Multiple LED lights not working, only white led. But it's ok. I just want to point it out.
4. Magisk gone after updating. But I flashed 16.0 again, works fine.

Thank you. More power.
Why can you find fullscreen gestures if your device hasn't oreo ? Updates always cancel root binary files
1. Fullscreen gestures don't work correctly on pre-Oreo ROMs, thus support for FSG was dropped on Nougat ROMs.
2. If Spotify is your default music player, then I think it's normal.
3. We don't touch anything related to LED lights on Marshmallow/Nougat ROMs, so I don't know what to tell you...
4. Obviously? Flashing an updated ROM replaces the boot image (where Magisk is being injected), so you need to reflash Magisk every time you update your ROM.
Could it be possible to have a regularly updated overview of the bugs you and your team have identified so far. Something like a sticky item so it will always be on top or nearly on top? So people do not make a lot of double complaints.
For me such a frequently updated overview would be most helpfull.
And it shows to people that you really are working on these issues.
In my working life (Head of ICT/CIO) we had such a short overview to let people know what issues we were already adressing.
The "Known issues" under the Changelog is already pretty much up to date. Most of the issues people are reporting are non-reproduceable or caused by user error.

Reactions: redmi-wolfy
Redmi note 5 (whyred), with Ron EU 8.6.28 may update to this release without brick problem? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.