Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, I know to download files for phone use, but already a rom costs me 1.6 gb, I would not waste gb for this thing !!
u dont have any wifi at home?every week it gonna cost 1.6gb files to update.if u said waste download via ota also sort of waste

Why are you having trouble understanding what I'm saying?
This is NOT a translation issue. Certain languages use a comma instead of a dot as a decimal separator. Xiaomi's font used in Security app is missing the comma character, hence they see an empty space. "Comma, dot, not important"? You don't understand how fonts work if this is what you have to say.
I understand, I meant that it was a comma or a dot not important to me, because what would not have been put in there would be better than empty space. But I know that Acid from miuipolska does not want a dot there, so he is waiting for improvement by Xiaomi.

In summary, the translation is correct but the font has no comma.
END

Last edited:
I understand, I meant that it was a comma or a dot not important to me, because what would not have been put in there would be better than empty space. But I know that Acid from miuipolska does not want a dot there, so he is waiting for improvement by Xiaomi.
Chopie to jest pierdoła czy jest tam kropka czy jest przecinek czy w ogóle nie ma nic nie sypie ci się od tego system tyle

hello
i have an issue due to update the latest rom. now i have 8.7.19 and the updater app shows that there is a newer version (8.7.26), but when i click on the download button, the app crashes all the time. i only can send feedback to MIUI.
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to get length of null array at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.removeoldmd5sums(MainActivity.java)
what sould i do now?

hello
i have an issue due to update the latest rom. now i have 8.7.19 and the updater app shows that there is a newer version (8.7.26), but when i click on the download button, the app crashes all the time. i only can send feedback to MIUI.
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to get length of null array at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.removeoldmd5sums(MainActivity.java)
what sould i do now?
Could you manual download ?

Hello, is there any ideas about when the rom will be updated to android 8 for the r5plus ? I kinda missing a few feature from it :c

I have Android Internal error on Mi 8 SE after reboot (it seems like everything works after pressing OK actually). It was clean install, wipe data etc. How can I collect detailed logs?

I have Android Internal error on Mi 8 SE after reboot (it seems like everything works after pressing OK actually). It was clean install, wipe data etc. How can I collect detailed logs?
its ok.. just a warning.. no issue..

Reactions: velvetdust
@Igor Eisberg

Can you please move the "Gelesen" more to the right because "Schnellantwort" and "Gelesen" are two words. It really looks bad like this. Thanks a lot!

IMG_20180731_202312.jpg

On mi 6x same bug in galery, not showing menu, but if i click it, it's work, thanks
cfb4012a7e46772462c06f9348eb9cde.jpg

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

Same bug on Redmi Note 5 Pro AI, and even worse - this also shows in the integrated file browser, meaning you won't be able to select 'copy' when you want to copy files to another place/sd card etc.

Using Redmi Note 5 Pro AI, I updated from MIUI Global 9.x Stable --> EU MIUI 8.7.12 V2 and everything was perfect except the whatsapp bug (double notification tone for a single message).

I unlocked officially (360 hour wait), latest official TWRP, magisk 16 etc. and made a backup of the 8.7.12 V2 version from TWRP.

I updated from MIUI 8.7.12 V2 --> 8.7.26 and it was a complete disaster: first of all, the phone became extremely slow and unresponsive when comparing to its always snappy performance. Yes - I've flashed many roms on many phones over the years and in older models the first runtime was a bit slower, but this is a thing of the past, and besides - here it was really bad. Secondly, there's a serious bug where the menu in the gallery and file manager have all those extra empty rows blocking half the screen and hiding some of the buttons (for example: no way to copy a file because the 'copy' option is not accessible).

So I tried restoring my MIUI 8.7.12 V2 backup from TWRP and the phone went into a bootloop. I was able to get to TWRP again (power + vol up combo still worked in the bootloop), I flashed 8.7.12 V2 again, and without rebooting I restored my backup - it worked!

Than, I found a fix to the whatsapp bug (should of googled harder before...) - simply choose from within whatsapp to use the 'Notifications' ringtone (appears right beneath the None option). Problem solved, I don't see any reason to upgrade.

If this helps anyone - it was worth my time typing.

And as always - thanks to the devs!

hi im using redmi note 5
8.7.26,its cool but i need thinks i have i previus phone with weekly miui 9 ingbrzy,please add screen recorder in miui 10,and add sistem fonts
thanks

@Igor Eisberg

Can you please move the "Gelesen" more to the right because "Schnellantwort" and "Gelesen" are two words. It really looks bad like this. Thanks a lot!

View attachment 19744
Actually, there's nothing we can do about it. Each button gets the same width. The acceptable way to overcome annoyances like these is to abbreviate the long word. Russians, for example, do it all the time because of the length of certain words.

Reactions: Ryoma
Actually, there's nothing we can do about it. Each button gets the same width. The acceptable way to overcome annoyances like these is to abbreviate the long word. Russians, for example, do it all the time because of the length of certain words

Thanks @Igor Eisberg .

It would be great if you can change "Schnellantwort" to "Antwort".

So it's clear what it means for every German speaking.

Appreciate it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.