Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
one more thing i notice..when i turn on the bluetooth and turn it off and when i turn it on again the bluetooth not turning on or active..until you restart the phone and its back to normal...(sorry for the english) Redmi Note 5 pro user here..hope next update it will fix..thank you..God Bless and More power xiaomi.EU!

Anyone knows whether AppOps/AppOpsX works on this ROM?
Currently I use Mix2s with official Chinese Weekly build, and AppOpsX doesn't work on it (Example: I can't block the camera app from using camera with AppOpsX; The premission set by AppOpsX will reset to default after reboot). So Does AppOps/AppOpsX works on this modified Chinese Weekly build ROM?
Thx.

Good morning everyone and greeting from Malaysia!

First owned a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus don't know what is all about Xiaomi until I log onto this Forums ..... full of information and helps around.
People like me only understand typical English (my only source of communication) and always want to get rid of bloatware apps although quite familiar with the XDA on the unlock bootloader, twrp, fastboot and what not so to say. However, this forum makes my day .... Awesome! Bravo!

I still hang on to Xiaomi Roms without going over to Custom Roms without all the Chinese stuffs as my Daily Driver. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Appreciate and support all the way Xiaomi.eu community ==>> Fantastic! Cool! Luv you guys!

Regards
ndbluewee 01.08.2018

Hi guys, I have recently installed the ROM via TWRP. After booting up, I received a message. After I hit OK, the message is gone and I use the phone normally. But when I restart it appeared again.
IMG_20180801_102422_HDR.jpg

So can I fix it? Thanks guys. And sorry for my bad english.

Hi guys, I have recently installed the ROM via TWRP. After booting up, I received a message. After I hit OK, the message is gone and I use the phone normally. But when I restart it appeared again.

So can I fix it? Thanks guys. And sorry for my bad english.
no.. its just a warning.. no issue..

Reactions: Tin.0410
Good day!

Was global version 9.5.13.0 OEAMIFA, put Xiaomi EU 8.7.26, everything is fine, there are no problems, only does not see Wi-Fi 5.1, all settings revised, did not find how to fix it. On global version Wi-Fi 5.1 was. Just trouble, help, please.

Thanks you for this update on RN3 Pro, even with Android 6.0 but with security patch of July 2018 !

Redmi 4 prada remains locked in bootloop after the installation of Miui 10. It is not a problem that comes from Miui 9

Status
Not open for further replies.