Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and if i like to back to stable only instal latest stable rom or no.
thanks for previous answer
You can decide to install xiaomi.eu rom stable or weekly.

But went move from one or other... Just do clean install.

The bootloader unlock and twrp is one time only. Is then with that OK... That you can install Roms.

There's YouTube and even on first post some info.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Hi ppl, is there a way to install Dolby Atmos with Miui 10?? im allways getting error on twrp

Missing icons "bluetooth, Alarm, silent, rotate off" on Mi Mix 2s default language "german"

If I switch to "english" language and reboot -> the icons are all there except "rotate off"
Then I switch to "german" language with no reboot -> the icons are still there
After a reboot -> the icons disappear

Have a nice sunday and thank you for your work !
Confirmed. German translators made a mistake and it will be fixed.

Ok, i tried and changed 2 lines from asia to europe. hopefully it works.
I have no idea what i really need to edit so i only changed the server from asia to europe.
Everytime reboot the phone and gps works again but after that when change the place i drive so gps its off ! Maybe problem from the rom

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

MIX-2S-MIUI-10-No-accessibility.jpg

MIX 2S: Oreo Autofill service (Lastpass) doesn't work. Even the legacy one where you have to activate the accessibility service is broken. I can not activate this service. Anyone else has these problems? On a MIX 2 with Global Beta 8.75 autofill does work.

me 2 .....

I tried it:
Delete data (Bluetooth App) & Reboot = Does not work, symbol remains disappeared

I have reset to factory settings = First Boot >>> Bluetooth Icon + Rotation Icon + Mute Icon are back.

Restart Phone (Default Settings) = BT, Rotation, Mute .... disappeared again

on Mi Mix 2

My English is bad :rolleyes: Sorry
Mi Mix 2, all icons present and accounted for.....

Slightly laggish during all configuration on Mi 5, with the device quite hot.

If you restore a backup with a different notification sounds, you can't use nature sound anymore. It's shame, nature sounds were so cool and I can't use them just because they're not on the notification list.

Now just ended the configuration, let's see how it works during normal use.

If I want to use LDAC (or aptxHD), what do I have to do?
In developer options the settings are on default and changing an option to LDAC or to atpxHD doesn't work. Every time the option changes back to default.
LDAC will only be used with a compatible Bluetooth-Headset. If you don't have connected a LDAC-Headset with your phone, LDAC doesn't work. The same is true for aptX and aptX HD. You need to connect an aptX-Headset to your smartphone.

Reactions: darki
Hello guys, I'm new to the forums.
I've went through the entire thread, but I think I didn't see anyone post on the same problem that I have.
I'm having odd issues with removing images from the gallery. When I delete a photo, every time the gallery is relaunched, the deleted images reappear. Any thoughts on this one? Anyone having similar trouble?

#Edit: I've noticed it happens only for screenshots. Works fine for photos made with the device

Device: Mix 2s

Can anyone check this?

Hello guys, I'm new to the forums.
I've went through the entire thread, but I think I didn't see anyone post on the same problem that I have.
I'm having odd issues with removing images from the gallery. When I delete a photo, every time the gallery is relaunched, the deleted images reappear. Any thoughts on this one? Anyone having similar trouble?

#Edit: I've noticed it happens only for screenshots. Works fine for photos made with the device

Device: Mix 2s
No issue deleting screenshots ont he mi6. Must be verifies by a mix2(s) user.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: kam1linho
Thanks a lot. Much better than previous build. I'm only facing some times otp is not accepting automatically and messages are not getting categorized as per previous build change log. Option is available in smart message setting but it's not working. Any advice is extremely appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Tapatalk ~ Mi 5 Pro

Hello, first time trying to install Google câmara on a Mi6, what version is the best? What do I need to do to get it working on 8.7.5 with magisk 16.6

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Much better than previous build. I'm only facing some times otp is not accepting automatically and messages are not getting categorized as per previous build change log. Option is available in smart message setting but it's not working. Any advice is extremely appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Tapatalk ~ Mi 5 Pro
Xiaomi.EU uses the OTP functionality of the Global ROM, and even there it is extremely limited. Only certain English phrases are recognized as OTP and there's no support for phrases in other languages. It's an official Global MIUI issue. Xiaomi put a lot of work into their Chinese Smart Message engine, but barely did anything for the Global one.

Reactions: asgardi and Nannu
When mi 5 is hot it every time lagging as hell, is this normal?

ok, I have to say that this rom is totally unusable on my mi5 because of the reason above. lagging as hell, hot as hell. I'm sorry, but I have to give up.

ok, I have to say that this rom is totally unusable on my mi5 because of the reason above. lagging as hell, hot as hell. I'm sorry, but I have to give up.

Did you try a simple reboot? I usually have lags after flashing magisk, but they go away after I reboot.
I also noticed lagging when downloading large files ...

Did you try rebooting before starting all the config process? Do you use magisk? If so, can you flash the rom wthout magisk and see if it still laggs?
There are not many MI5 users reporting your issue, and judging from the androidfilehost page, MI5 is the most downloaded rom.

Reactions: maicasajusta
Did you try a simple reboot? I usually have lags after flashing magisk, but they go away after I reboot.
I also noticed lagging when downloading large files ...

Did you try rebooting before starting all the config process? Do you use magisk? If so, can you flash the rom wthout magisk and see if it still laggs?
There are not many MI5 users reporting your issue, and judging from the androidfilehost page, MI5 is the most downloaded rom.

If you're using Magisk, you might need 2-3 reboots until it stabilizes. First and second reboots take more time than usual. Third reboot and later reboots seem to be fast.

Thanks for your support guys, I'm going to try some reboot and see what happens. Hope it gets fixed.

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
Good update! Only Little issue with App Vault (not rom related?).. I don't see daily steps in app. I have a Mi Band 3 sync with Mi Fit. Any suggestion? No problem in Mi Fit app.

Screenshot_2018-07-08-15-54-34-340_com.miui.home.png

I had many issues with latest roms for Mi5. Seems still all cores running constantly. Huge battery draining...
Phone using CPU constantly..
I really wanted to use miui 10 with no root or mods, because it looks great.
So far not possible

I do not want whatsapp floating notifications, nor sound. How do I do it? I've already configured it and it's still the same.
I just want the icon to appear at the top, I do not want the screen to light up every time I receive a message from WhatsApp

@ingbrzy
Go to Whatsapp notification settings and set Importance to Medium for "Message notifications".

I had many issues with latest roms for Mi5. Seems still all cores running constantly. Huge battery draining...
Phone using CPU constantly..
I really wanted to use miui 10 with no root or mods, because it looks great.
So far not possible
All cores are running at min of 307MHz on idle. This seems to be normal for Snapdragon 820 and 821.

Status
Not open for further replies.