Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lockscreen notification, that were fixed well for me in 8.6.28, doesnt work anymore in my mi6.
Priority still set to highest, anything to try?

Thanks
Did you set the app to autostart=yes and maybe also disabled miui battery optimization for that app?

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

@ingbrzy Could you upload ROMs with fixed german language?

Missing icons "bluetooth, Alarm, silent, rotate off" on Mi Mix 2s default language "german"

If I switch to "english" language and reboot -> the icons are all there except "rotate off"
Then I switch to "german" language with no reboot -> the icons are still there
After a reboot -> the icons disappear

Mi Mix 2s

-> Fingerprint sensor only "unlocks / wakes up" the phone and then I am on the lockscreen
-> Message: "locked from Admin" and I have to enter the PIN to unlock the lockscreen

Is there a chance to fully unlock the phone with a fingerprint as in last versions ?

Hi I figured out why... I use an app "double tap" to lock the phone. If I use this app to lock the phone, then I cant unlock the phone with fingerprint.

If I lock the phone with "on/off button" then I can unlock it by fingerprint.

Regards Kater
Hi.
I've just find the reason can not active the finger and face ID for unlock screen. My Mi Mix 1, I am using the third part of soft: unlock screen. When I joint the Admmin setting, stop this soft, the phone can use the finger and Face ID for unlock screen.

Mi5 ...huge battery drain...again. Seems like once every 3-4 builds this issue keeps returning. Lost 20% of battery in 20 minutes with phone mostly idling. Flashed with full wipe.pitty

Reactions: Coldmind
I have absolut no problem with missing status bar icons using German Language.
I even changed language to English, reboot phone-no problem, changed back to German, all working as it should.
Tested on Mi 5 3/32, Redme Note 5 4/64 and Mi 6 6/64.
By the way,on all of the mentioned Phones i did a clean install with format data in TWRP coming from MIUI9 to MIUI 10.

Smartlock stop working with my bluetooth devices in the last mix2s version.
Anyone with this problem?

On Mi Note 2, if autorotate function is active it does not rotate automatically, if it is disabled it resumes normal operation

Edit the "system/etc/gps.conf" with one of the following servers near by your location:

You can get the information from this site "http://www.pool.ntp.org/en/" -> active servers are on the right site.

Ok, i tried and changed 2 lines from asia to europe. hopefully it works.
I have no idea what i really need to edit so i only changed the server from asia to europe.

Ok guys, before i proceed with the installation on my MI 5 I'd like to know if any of you have installed it with MAGISK (in case, which version are you using?).

I know maybe you don't offer support with magisk, but I need it to hide the Mi 5 burn-in using an app like colour changer pro. I know you'll understand how annoying it can be. In LOS I can change RGB values, but not on MIUI.

I tried to install it on MiNote3 but TWRP says "this packages is for jason instead your device is ""
Is it a bugged zip file ?

You can remove "assert" lines from update script file in the zip then reflash. It will skip the verification

On Mix 2 (and Mix 2s) with german language they disappeared. I changed to english and rebooted and the icons has appeared.
I'm using english language. I always use rotate off and never seen the icon on status bar. as for other icons they all show up.

Ok guys, before i proceed with the installation on my MI 5 I'd like to know if any of you have installed it with MAGISK (in case, which version are you using?).

I know maybe you don't offer support with magisk, but I need it to hide the Mi 5 burn-in using an app like colour changer pro. I know you'll understand how annoying it can be. In LOS I can change RGB values, but not on MIUI.

I've never had any issues with magisk on Xiaomi.eu ROMs, most modules work great

I've never had any issues with magisk on Xiaomi.eu ROMs, most modules work great

Thanks, do you use Xposed too? Anyway, I asked about magisk because it gave me some problems with the miui 10 official global beta, but let's see what happens with xiaomi.eu.

Thanks, do you use Xposed too? Anyway, I asked about magisk because it gave me some problems with the miui 10 official global beta, but let's see what happens with xiaomi.eu.

Yes I've been using v16 for quite some time and never had any trouble with it (except with the systemless Xposed module, it doesn't work)

Reactions: maicasajusta
I find some translation bug:
When the system language is english, evrything OK, but when i change to Hungarian, and i swipe right on the lockscreen, the menu items labeled wrong
The function of the buttons are same, but the "contacts" labeled Mi HOME, the calendar labeled as Remote control....
Untitled-1.jpg

In MIUI Global it always asks me to activate the sim card and sends an international SMS on the first configuration. Is there a way to prevent this? Happens the same in xiaomi.eu? Anyway, I just flashed it, it's booting now...

Mi Mix 2s

-> Fingerprint sensor only "unlocks / wakes up" the phone and then I am on the lockscreen
-> Message: "locked from Admin" and I have to enter the PIN to unlock the lockscreen

Is there a chance to fully unlock the phone with a fingerprint as in last versions ?

Hi I figured out why... I use an app "double tap" to lock the phone. If I use this app to lock the phone, then I cant unlock the phone with fingerprint.

If I lock the phone with "on/off button" then I can unlock it by fingerprint.

Regards Kater
On my mi mix 2s I use this one without problems https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iglint.android.screenlockpro

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I do not want whatsapp floating notifications, nor sound. How do I do it? I've already configured it and it's still the same.
I just want the icon to appear at the top, I do not want the screen to light up every time I receive a message from WhatsApp

@ingbrzy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.