Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found to assign a different notification sound for messages in: Settings / Notification & Status Bar / Application Notification / Message / Message / Default Notification Sound. It was much simpler under Miui 9, and there it does not work (No sound at all if change). I'm with a Mi Note 2 in 8-7-5 beta. Thank you for your work.
Messenger has it's own settings in the app for that!

Can someone plz confirm if the battery draining for Mi5 is fixed same with all 4 cores were running in the previous build.
Google play services was using a lot of cpu also.

Thanxx for you work!
Fixed I think. My wife doesn't complain for her mi 5 now

Reactions: Coldmind
Messenger has it's own settings in the app for that!

And much more now under Miui 10. Before I could choose a different notification by sim for messages. Now it's more complicated and only for the 2 identical sim. If I change, there is no sound; If I reset by default I have the default notification sound.

Not necessarily a problem with this ROM so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...
I noticed with MIUI 10 the Music player app doesn't pay attention to the track order of most albums, neither to the ID3v2 tag nor the file name. All songs from an album are simply listed alphabetically which is a real pain, especially when one song is supposed to fade into the next track. This never happened in any previous version, and the files are the same. If there is any option within the original Music app to determine by which order songs are listed, please point it out to me!

PS: Simply using a different music app is not an option as I'm using the original Xiaomi C-Type noise reduction in-ears with the dedicated sound optimization in the music app.

Нашел ошибку. Телефон mi5 при зарядке, когда я отправляю уведомление, затем я приношу знак заряда, чтобы слиться с закрытием путем просмотра. Известия для перевода в Google.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_2018-07-11-02-26-42-102_lockscreen_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2018-07-11-02-26-42-102_lockscreen_LI.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 436
  • InkedScreenshot_2018-07-11-02-26-18-688_lockscreen_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2018-07-11-02-26-18-688_lockscreen_LI.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 431
Possible to hide photos without connecting to MiCloud ? As my MiCloud I didn't want to use for Photo storage, but sometimes good to hide photos... Without MiCloud it is not allowed. As Turn On MiCloud can upload, and after turn off then it is ok, and even can reach from the hidden area, but to turn on MiCloud every time want to híde a Photo is a little annoying.
Screenshot_2018-07-11-11-55-16-326_com.miui.gallery.png

I found to assign a different notification sound for messages in: Settings / Notification & Status Bar / Application Notification / Message / Message / Default Notification Sound. It was much simpler under Miui 9, and there it does not work (No sound at all if change). I'm with a Mi Note 2 in 8-7-5 beta. Thank you for your work.
The ability to change notification sound on a per-app basis is a unique feature I developed for Xiaomi.eu and I tested it extensively before releasing.
I use a custom sound for the Messaging app and I have no issues with the sound not playing.

La aplicación de mensajería SMS ha dejado de funcionar en la última cuadra y el semanario. Fue en el pasado mundial estable
Encima de escribir en español, el que se tome la molestia de traducirlo no va a tener ni idea de que le hablas.
Even worse than writing in your own language is writing something «untranslatable»

The ability to change notification sound on a per-app basis is a unique feature I developed for Xiaomi.eu and I tested it extensively before releasing.
I use a custom sound for the Messaging app and I have no issues with the sound not playing.
Is it possible to return to nature sound for notifications? Where are?
Thanks

Hello, I have MI8, Chinese version. I unlocked it, installed TWRP, rooted.
However, when I install any of EU ROMs, it always go to bootloop.
Any idea?
Thanks.

I managed a way to solve this issue! Just turn on multi window mode and be sure to put on the lowest part of the screen the accessibility window, like in the attached screenshot.
Now the setting can be turned on without problems!
44f6b418c41f55825468ef6aa9bbdb2d.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

We will investigate how they did it amd will see if it's possible to revert it.. But always do a backup in TWRP.. It will works anyway..
That means that I can falsh without any problem another rom being at EU 8.7.5? Is this version affected by the anti-rollback? Is tested flashing another rom? Or restoring a twpr backup after that?
I'm on mi6

That means that I can falsh without any problem another rom being at EU 8.7.5? Is this version affected by the anti-rollback? Is tested flashing another rom? Or restoring a twpr backup after that?
I'm on mi6
try it and let all known.. thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.