Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@tobyhh For you alarm clock icon appears in status bar? For me not (Mix 2 too). I reinstalled without any change.
No, in the last build my clock app crahes all the time... In this build it is okay... But I didn't see the icon in the statusbar too...

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: darki
No, in the last build my clock app crahes all the time... In this build it is okay... But I didn't see the icon in the statusbar too...

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk
Thanks for answering!
@ingbrzy I would be very grateful if you could fix it!

The button Yes(Sim) don't work and I can't update
ea8fa52729182e28575c6990ec03ba3b.jpg
53ff236db31b63b3d98350e54f40b830.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

If I want to use LDAC (or aptxHD), what do I have to do?
In developer options the settings are on default and changing an option to LDAC or to atpxHD doesn't work. Every time the option changes back to default.

Clean flash on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) - I cant received calls or sms (tried another clean flash - same isse... put the sim card into another device, working fine there)... Also no ring "bell" incon in statusbar. I used xiaomi.eu on mi2s and redmi note 2. It was the perfect rom for me ... but its getting worser and worser with each version I try. On Redmi Note 4X or Redmi Note 5 ... I know you wont care. But I will never use your Rom again. But thanks for your hard work on my old mi2s and redmi note 2 :)

I found out that my hardware keys including home key stopped working on Mi 6 after upgrading to 8.7.5. Not even the fingerprint sensor is working any more.

I think it's because the Full Screen Gesture is enabled. If I turn the feature off, then it works.

I used to turn the gesture on by adding qemu.hw.mainkeys=0. That way the hardware keys are still working.

I found out that my hardware keys including home key stopped working on Mi 6 after upgrading to 8.7.5. Not even the fingerprint sensor is working any more.

I think it's because the Full Screen Gesture is enabled. If I turn the feature off, then it works.

I used to turn the gesture on by adding qemu.hw.mainkeys=0. That way the hardware keys are still working.
That's the intended behavior. The fingerprint sensor does work, just not for navigation purposes.
When fullscreen gestures are enabled, hardware keys are disabled. Setting qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 would make a navigation bar show up when you choose "Buttons" in "Full screen display" settings, and we don't want that to happen.

Reactions: graw2

You can always use mi tools to flash via fastboot (MIUI 9 if 10 isn't available)
Maybe someone can help with different advise

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
oe, that sounds quit nice.

So i can flash eu miui by using fastboot.
That would be awesome, but i didnt knew that it was possible.

So if someone could help me with this?
I believe that i only need 1 time succesfully boot into eu miui...

Or do you mean i could flash miui 9 or 10 official using fastboot?

I managed to flash miui 10 beta , so the phone is working again, but can flash twrp, root, but i really would love to use eu.miui :)

Last edited:
This latest version works really excellent on RN5pro! Everything is smooth and quick.Thank you so much to all the EU devs!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Very good version ! Thanks !

Only findings: why can't hide photo when MiCloud backup is turned off ? When I turn it on, hide photo then turn it off then it works, but before every hiding need turn on MiCloud backup is a little weird...

I have a Mi Note 3 with 8.3.22 EU Weeky, but when im trying to install this ROM
(xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_8.7.5_v10-8.1.zip) with TWRP 3.1.1 its says This package made for "jason", and install fail.
My bootloader is officially unlocked.
What can i do?

because they have removed the Spanish language in this update

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.