Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoiding accidental touches on hardware capacitive buttons while control device by gestures as there are swipe up gestures from the bottom of the screen...

I do not have any problem with that.

I do have a problem with Google keyboard and swipes/touches near the bottom of the keyboard being interpreted as full screen gestures. That has nothing to do with the hardware buttons.

@ingbrzy What is with missing icons in status bar? Tobyhh has the same problem with Mix 2 too, Itchy has the problem with No Note 2. Both you can read on page 4.
No icon for: Bluetooth, vibration, no rotation, alarm clock
OK for me on MIx2.. so you did something wrong..

On mi 5 during qc phone is hot the same during watching yt is it normal or i have to gtfo this phone to rubbish?

In Miui9, we can see incoming calls as pop-up screen when a call that is not in DND list is arrived in DND mode. However, in Miui 10, I cannot see them. Is it a bug or did they change it?

Very good again on Mix 2S

Only minor thing I notice is the icon of Amazfit missing.

Thanks
69b0af02b423ef391ccaf8aba77d0f70.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

because the miui10 laboratory does not work
dd34f7fa3afb81cd6977fb8d9871c394.jpg
e04988878f8da8342274f82fc14a6b5f.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

This is how full screen gesture control works on officially supported devices, so no navigation buttons if full screen gestures enabled. If you prefer navigation buttons control then disable full screen gusteures. This is the professional way to integrate this feature on 16:9 devices with navigation buttons.
i have mi 5 so no 18:9 device and before i can use both togheter 2 better that 1

@ingbrzy Mi5. Can you replicate steps below and check if your phone gets "semi broken"? I mean, I'm getting "use by default for this usb device" bug report and then screen goes black and can't even report/read log etc. How to fix it?

I had 8.6.21 v2 on Mi5, installed 8.7.5 (no problem) then restored to 8.6.21 v2 version (backup) and then I've installed 8.7.5 again (wiped dalvik cache) and problem occured. I can restore to 8.6.21 v2 and I can use phone, but when I install 8.7.5 again I can't use phone. Error pops as soon as I type pin code and then goes black screen and repeats.

Error log blinked and I could only read line something like "illegal notifications". Maybe this will help you?
Edit: somehow I managed to make screenshot, will PM you.

Last edited:
I have mix 2, running 8.6.28, for the last couple days i have not had gps , i hope this new version corrects it.
Can i install new 8.7.5 dirty flash or do i have to kill my phone again and start from scratch ?
Can magisk be installed with rom zip or will it still cause bootloop ?
I install with dirty flash, all normal, after installation of the ROM, I booted, unplugged and installed magisk 16

Dirty flashed the update from last week's on my Mi Mix, no issues here. And OMG finally the extended reboot menu!! This is a long waited feature, for me at least! Magisk 16.4 works as usual. I wish the reboot time and the need for a second reboot after that were not needed, but hey, I know it's not your fault. :)
Keep up the good work, awesome devs!

I installed with updater app. Also I reinstalled the rom.
What can I do?
I also reinstalled the Rom via TWRP - not like darki with updater - and the notifications are still missing. Made everything as usual.
It looks like, we have the Notch-Notification from Mi8 - there are also missing the symbols.
Screenshot_2018-07-07-00-32-10-231_com.miui.home[1].jpg

WoW! rom for Mi Note 3 is on line.
There's something special to do for updating from MIUI9 8.4.26? Or just flash (maybe cleaning dalvik and cache) from TWRP?

thanks

WoW! rom for Mi Note 3 is on line.
There's something special to do for updating from MIUI9 8.4.26? Or just flash (maybe cleaning dalvik and cache) from TWRP?

thanks
Try (always wipe dalvik/cache). If it doesn't work, format, reboot to TWRP, transfer rom-zip, flash. Make sure you have a backup if you want to save anything.

Reactions: davidesocci
Guys!
Do you know any solution to get Camera2 api on Oreo?
Libs are missing, now.
Is there some chance to solve this problem?
I want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, Filmic Pro, and ManualCamera, but without Camera2 api, is impossible.
ANYONE?

Mi Note 3 (Jason) here, and the camera is not working. This means Snapchat nor Instagram photo abilities are working. Cannot start camera nor *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Status
Not open for further replies.