Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mi6 unlocked and i never get ota update every time i manual download update what is the problem whit ota update

German translation problem:
Einstellunhgen = Einstellungen
Fixed for next release. Please report translation errors either directly on github as mentioned in the very first post or here in the forum in the German translation thread.

Mi Mix 2s

-> Fingerprint sensor only "unlocks / wakes up" the phone and then I am on the lockscreen
-> Message: "locked from Admin" and I have to enter the PIN to unlock the lockscreen

Is there a chance to fully unlock the phone with a fingerprint as in last versions ?

Regards Katerpanne
Hi
The same with my MiMix since changed to Xiaomi 10

@tobyhh For you alarm clock icon appears in status bar? For me not (Mix 2 too). I reinstalled without any change.
My screen is OK.

@ingbrzy when I create a shortcut in homescreen with chrome it's creating perfectly, but it does not work when I press it.
55009b9b97ac694461f5c63876983349.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi there. Using Mi5. Cant change launcher grid. I want 5x5 but it doesnt change.

Anyone knows something?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Everything is perfect on the mix 2s. Are those camera improvements part of the mi8 code as they said before?

Hello @ingbrzy, many users say there are problems with the 3g signal on Mi note 3. Will you get a fix in the day or will you solve next week? Thank's for your job!

Mi Mix 2s

-> Fingerprint sensor only "unlocks / wakes up" the phone and then I am on the lockscreen
-> Message: "locked from Admin" and I have to enter the PIN to unlock the lockscreen

Is there a chance to fully unlock the phone with a fingerprint as in last versions ?

Regards Katerpanne

Go to settings > additional settings > Privacy > Device admin apps > Disable everything except "Find my device"

Issue caused by Nova Launcher or Android Device Manager or similar app enabled as Admin app

I tried to install it on MiNote3 but TWRP says "this packages is for jason instead your device is ""
Is it a bugged zip file ?

I mean the midrop "toggle" from the notification panel that is gone, and i'm asking like "why it is still not shown up even after i installed midrop from playstore?". So they must be changed some related code on it because it is not mentioned on the official miui changelog.View attachment 19119
The Mi Drop toggle is not part of the app, it was part of the system UI. Xiaomi officially removed both the APK and the code related to the toggle.
Installing the app from Play Store will not bring the toggle back.

Reactions: DedeFawzy
Please help @ingbrzy
As you can see there are some user with the same problem. No icons/symbols in status bar. I downloaded and installed rom again but nothing changed.

I also reinstalled the Rom via TWRP - not like darki with updater - and the notifications are still missing. Made everything as usual.
It looks like, we have the Notch-Notification from Mi8 - there are also missing the symbols.
View attachment 19113

No Alarm clock and no rotation icon in status bar on Mi5 Pro

Please help @ingbrzy
As you can see there are some user with the same problem. No icons/symbols in status bar. I downloaded and installed rom again but nothing changed.
I think we have to wait for the next update...

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: darki
I tried to install it on MiNote3 but TWRP says "this packages is for jason instead your device is ""
Is it a bugged zip file ?

Which version of TWRP did you use and what rom is currently installed on your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.