Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Periodically, there are such errors when I go to the "battery" firmware staged cleanly with the formatting date, reinstalling the firmware helps, but not for long. Mi6 :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-09-13-28-09-813_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-09-13-28-09-813_com.miui.bugreport.png
    510.7 KB · Views: 428
That volume control is one thing that annoys me on MIUI 10. I'm used of controlling Ringtone/Notification volume by default when I'm pressing volume buttons. Now, in MIUI 10, pressing the volume buttons controls Media volume. This is stupid, from my point of view. We are using Smartphones, like in SMART Phones. That's why they should be Smart, like detecting when there's media playback and accordingly setting the volume for Media when hard buttons are pressed. Not always, like it is now. This is not an evolution, it's something like "let's do some changes, for the sake of change, no matter if they're logical or not".
And like a bonus, finally we can adjust volume from Lock Screen!!! Wow, thanks Xiaomi, this was really needed, AOSP and other heavily modified ROMs have this feature for years. But now, thanks to the above weird change, it's useless, because I can't adjust volume for Ringtone and/or Notification from lock screen, like it should be, only for Media.

I know xiaomi.eu has nothing to do with this change and I'm sure China ROMs are to blame, but come on Xiaomi, make some logical decisions when updating MIUI versions, not just adding "new & improved" features just for the sake of it.

Disclaimer: if there are settings that allow changing what volumes are adjusting when hard buttons are pressed, please point me there and ignore my words above. Also, I'm using China Beta ROM (not Global) and maybe Global builds are different and are allowing changing other volumes on the first press of hard buttons.
Totally agree - blaming xiaomi for changing the volume control handling!!

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Mi Mix 2 here. A bit more lag than with 9.6. But so much prettier. :)
I have one bad issue - google contacts are not syncing, only 10% of them synced... anyone?

Last edited:
Didn't play music so I don't know, only connecting smart watch..

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Yes I have in my 2 cars but it has to do with the auto radio system. I had tried the same phone in other cars and in some it works with no lag.

I have a Bluetooth headset mini 4.1 from Xiaomi that I use in the gym and have no lag. It's laggy only in cars.

Is it possible to change the default Volume slider back to ringing?
Because since MIUI 10 default Volume slider is for media...
Would be better if everyone could choose.

Reactions: Ryoma
In my mi5, just two problems, the ringtones of the whatsapp notifications are duplicates and the number of the whatsapp notifications never start in the number one, she is start in the number two.

Reactions: Ryoma
Periodically, there are such errors when I go to the "battery" firmware staged cleanly with the formatting date, reinstalling the firmware helps, but not for long. Mi6 :(

Judging from your screenshot:
Unknown host exception: Unable to resolve host "adv.sec.miui.com"

Is it possible that you use some sort of adblocker like AdAway that blocks that url?
Or another tool that blocks DNS-resolving that host?
Can you open "adv.sec.miui.com" in your phone's browser?

Anyway, that is not an xiaomi.eu issue: Your mobile cannot reach that miui.com host for some reason, but that is not a ROM issue.

Do you know why I got colour of diode in hangout like in messages. I thing it should be like in notification.

Anyone else having issues with headphones?

- Sometimes it takes plugging headphones in and out several times before the device recognises the headphones
- The audio settings screen (with equalisers) is completely greyed out regardless of whether headphones are plugged in or not

Very annoying bug that still persists

CHANGELOG 8.7.5

System
New - LDAC functionality for Bluetooth on Android 8.x. Get better sound quality on supported devices or turn this feature off to extend battery life. (07-04)
Optimize - Face unlock speed (07-05)
Fix - IR Camera Face unlock for MI8
New - Fullscreen gestures for all devices
New - Option for enable Extended reboot menu (in dev options)
Fix - Notification overlapping issue in notification shade
Optimize - MiDrop removed from system apps, install it from Google Play

Camera [MIX2S]
Optimize - Focus stabilization (07-03)
Optimize - Brightness for low-light photos and outdoor dynamic range (07-03)
Optimize - Color schemes for different outdoor scenes (07-03)
Optimize - Color schemes for Portrait mode indoors and outdoors (07-03)
Optimize - Video details and noise (07-03)
New - Studio lighting option for Portrait photos in Gallery

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_113958.jpg
    IMG_20180709_113958.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 474
Status
Not open for further replies.