Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's due to the rom, but since miui 10 I cannot select payment method in AliExpress on my mi6. This was a similar issue as in the Facebook app where I couldn't post posts, but this is fixed since the latest rom version. Can somebody tell me if this is due to the rom or due to the AliExpress app?

Last edited:
and to all other... this is not a stable version... dont blame ! xiaomi.eu always do a great job ! thank you very much ! I have tried the global version... bootlopp :-(
I don't blame anybody. Just mentioned, that this kind of problem exists and maybe there is some workout to fix this. I can live with this issue, no problems :).
I'm very grateful, that somebody is making such a good rom for everybody and for free. Thank you all developers, you do a great job.

woah, still no redmi 5 plus?, I'm regretting buying this thing.....now I don't know if I should sell it and buy a true redmi note 5 or keep this thing hoping for some love :(

Reactions: Ryoma
I have the previous weekly installed on my MI8. I saw the new version in the MIUI Version in My device. I pressed Download but it said You already up to date. Should I download the new zip and use the Updater app, or do a dirty flash with TWRP?

I like the media volume control better. And Android P is going to make that change anyway. And option will be nice.

Thanks, but it would be nice to add an option to chose what volume buttons control: media or ringer.
I know I said that I like to control ringtones by pressing volume buttons if no media is playing, but there are many folks out there that like to control media volume by default if no media is playing (don't know why, but there are). This, as I guess you already knew it, is an Android P feature but it's biased towards "media" people, not "ringtone" people, like me. So, adding some option in Settings like "Use volume keys for..." would make everyone happy :)
Agreed, personally i like to control media volume, because ringtone is always 75% or off and i control it with the app, called Shush, but meda volume will be different, depends if i use it for car handsfree or to listening music via earphones.
It will be ok also, if there is some setting in build.prop file, so i can set it, which volume i prefer to adjust

Reactions: Ryoma and jessevd
I have the previous weekly installed on my MI8. I saw the new version in the MIUI Version in My device. I pressed Download but it said You already up to date. Should I download the new zip and use the Updater app, or do a dirty flash with TWRP?
Check first post; "MI8 8.7.6 released". Flashing it now.

Hi
I'm on MIUI 10 | 8.6.28 MiMix 2
Will the updates come OTA?
If not can I download it, and install using the updater or TWRP without loosing data?

I am getting "System UI has stopped" error after updating from 8.6.28 on MI8. Is this related to the face unlock? This happens right after unlock and dismissing it only brings me back to the lock screen. It's like a soft bootloop.

Last edited:
bug gravi ...
L'audio Bluetooth è troppo basso, annoiando che dopo tutti questi aggiornamenti non è stato ancora risolto.
Un altro bug, when Accendi il telefono, ALL'INIZIO E troppo lento, non E reattivo e le icone Sono una Per una. come se dovessi aspettare almeno 1 minuto per usare il telefono.

[QUOTE = "Dadi11, post: 425772, membro: 117811"] esiste un modo per abilitare i gesti senza disabilitare le chiavi hardware? [/ QUOTE]
It also interests me. I kept them in comfort two times, ran the screen and keys .. here you can not do it. it was huge when there were not and screen gestures if I wanted I activated them from build.pro

Un altro bug, quando si riceve un whatsapp o una notifica via email, altrimenti il badge numerico sopra l'icona segna sempre una notifica aggiuntiva

Gps is stable on this rom build 8.7.6

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.