Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem this rom a bit laggy than .28 on my Mi8

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Old MIUI has a feature which switch between black and white statusbar depend to wallpaper color. Its missing from MIUI 10 ? With light wallpaper i can't see anything from the clock and the statusbar.

Old MIUI has a feature which switch between black and white statusbar depend to wallpaper color. Its missing from MIUI 10 ? With light wallpaper i can't see anything from the clock and the statusbar.
Works fine for me on Mi MIX 2S

For Mi8 se, it seems me, this reuploaded rom is working well...
But found a bug - received only one mail, but GMAIL icon badge shows two mails.
IMG_20180710_091854_BURST002.jpg
Is not the worst thing in the world, but I hope you can fix it in next releases...

Why still there is no miui 10 8.7.5 for other devices, while on other forums they'r already done, for example for Mi5X

Why still there is no miui 10 8.7.5 for other devices, while on other forums they'r already done, for example for Mi5X
Because its Close Beta roms, not public. Wait until China Roms will be public for this Phone.

is there a way to enable full screen gestures without disabling the hardware(virtual) keys? on previous versions of xioami.eu rom I used the fingerprint sensor of mi mix 2 as a home button (editing the uinput-fpc.kl and uinput-goodix.kl files).
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: cobben
Redmi note 5. WLAN Hotspot active, but nobody can see the WLAN, and nobody can connect. I'm the only one one with this issue?
Tried with 2.4ghz and "mobile hotspot" and as "standard".

Whatsapp icon shows 2 incoming messages, instead of just one received. Could you specify if it is an app bug or MIUI 10 one?
Thanks

Hi
I'm on MIUI 10 | 8.6.28 MiMix 2
Will the updates come OTA?
If not can I download it, and install using the updater or TWRP without loosing data?
I never received OTA updates from Miui 10 on my Mi6 - I just download the ROM and install it using the updater-app ("manually choose update file" - confirm - reboot - finished. No data loss, no problems so far.)

Reactions: AUS729
During the call, the screen is blocked by the proximity sensor. But touching the ear or cheek unlocks it. It is very uncomfortable. The screen turns on all the time.

Last edited:
Miui10 so nicer than 9.5, but the dialer app aint, list of calls too cluttered

Last edited:
During the call, the screen is blocked by the proximity sensor. But touching the ear or cheek unlocks it. It is very uncomfortable. The screen turns on all the time.
This is the case for many devices, not just Xiaomi devices. Nothing to be done about it.

Someone noticed that samsung gear fit not working anymore with miui10?

The samsung gear fit plugin cant be installed.

Noticed that with miui9, too but with flash official EU rom first then it worked

Working here on Mix 2
Screenshot_2018-07-10-13-03-56-870_com.miui.home.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.