Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone noticed that samsung gear fit not working anymore with miui10?

The samsung gear fit plugin cant be installed.

Noticed that with miui9, too but with flash official EU rom first then it worked
Working on my mi6 with gear s3 and gear plugin. No issues, working perfectly.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

MI5. I am getting an error: android.process.media keeps stopping. No longer download, update, nothing. I downloaded the ROM again, reinstalled it, nothing. Help me. What to do? I do not want to lose data, I can not reset.

MI5. I am getting an error: android.process.media keeps stopping. No longer download, update, nothing. I downloaded the ROM again, reinstalled it, nothing. Help me. What to do? I do not want to lose data, I can not reset.
You can always backup your files. Maybe a full wipe is needed to solve that but remember to backup first. You can use twrp to backup for example or just copy the files you need to your computer.

On my MI6 a usb c headset cannot skip songs anymore by double pressing the play button. Any one else having this problem?

I installed 7.8.6 version for my Mi 8. But there is a Bluetooth bug. It does not work. Any idea?

Update: Wipe cache and dalvik cache, it is working again.

New build works really great on my Mi8.

MiDrop, Face Unlock fixed as promised.Good job!

I noticed the battery drain is for some reason abnormally high. Android processes.

Occasionally the notifications panel goes crazy:

Bji5pM0.png

Ok, after a reboot this rom seems to work good, without lags and thanks again to the guys that helped me to sort it out. So, if you're into magisk, always do some reboot to let the rom work flawlessly.

My only problem, actually, is that the fix for mi 5 burn-in, doesn't seems to work in miui.

Do IPS displays burn in? Can you post a photo of the screen? I want to see it out of curiosity. I also have mi5 but I've never seen its screen burn in, neither my OnePlus one's screen (both have IPS panels)

Hi friends, I installed for the first time this rom to my new Redmi Note 5 and I try to add an imap mail account with the app included. All the pass and data are correct but there's no chance to select imap or pop3 anywhere and appears the error POP3STAT

On the other hand, I completely new in Xiaomi an xiaomi.eu rom and I would like to know which is the best way to update the rom

Thank you

hello, a fantastic job, as always. To be able to enjoy the Spanish language in version 8.7.5, you have to reinstall the rom? Can it be done through the MIUI updater? Thank you!
Edit: I now have 8.7.5 installed without Spanish

Last edited:
Do IPS displays burn in? Can you post a photo of the screen? I want to see it out of curiosity. I also have mi5 but I've never seen its screen burn in, neither my OnePlus one's screen (both have IPS panels)
I had this issue with TWO Mi5. A yellow stripe on the left site in the middle. very annoying...
There were many Mi5 users facing this issue - may be related to a heat point under the screen but nobody in the forums was able to point the cause of the issue.
It's not really a "burn in" like on amoled displays - it's more a "heating burn in" causing the ips display to change it color to yellow/orange on the heat point...

On my MI6 a usb c headset cannot skip songs anymore by double pressing the play button. Any one else having this problem?
I have a Mi6 and the original USB-C noice cancelling headset from xiaomi.
Just tried it - skipping titles works perfectly, also in the spotify app.

I'm not able to turn the accessibility setting for 1password (and other apps): everytime I hit the ok button i recive "if an app is blocking a permission dialog, drag the overlapping item away or close the app"
I already disabled pop-ups windows for every app.
Someone else got ths problem?
Screenshot_2018-07-10-15-48-58-959_com.android.settings.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-10-16-00-32-963_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-10-16-00-32-963_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 494
Reactions: Sham5576
I know this is not the thread for this question.
But since the Thread for 9.6 is closed .. are we gonna get the stable Rom 9.6, its already out in global.

Pokemon Go isn't working in beta rom? I tried to play after a long time, but I got this message.

Screenshot_2018-07-10-11-30-41-914_com.nianticlabs.pokemongo.png

Me too! Same exact problem!

I'm not able to turn the accessibility setting for 1password (and other apps): everytime I hit the ok button i recive "if an app is blocking a permission dialog, drag the overlapping item away or close the app"
I already disabled pop-ups windows for every app.
Someone else got ths problem?View attachment 19209

I did solve the problem with the help of @pjgoncalves

I did a clean flash (+ format data) with the TWRP version linked from the 1st. page. Before I had used a twrp-version (version 5) from this xda-thread.
Before flashing I logged out from Mi-Account and during setup I didn't login to Mi-Account. After Setup I connected to Mi- & Google-Account and did a restore from Mi Cloud.

Now Autofill with Lastpass is working. Thanks for helping.

MIX-2S-MIUI-10-Accessibility-ok.jpg

If I have the previous ROM I can dirty flash this one right? Just asking before I mess up
I did a dirty flash over previous one on MI8 and it got into a "System UI has stopped" loop. I had to factory reset and reflash it to get it to work. So YMMV.

Hi, my Mi 8 6GB/64GB is on MIUI 9.5.10.0 Stable OEACNFA with EN/CH languages only. Is there a Step-for-step guide on how to upgrade to MIUI 10 Global? I could not find it and I don't want to brick my device. It's not unlocked or anything. I don't need/want root either as I also have to use the phone for online banking and similar.
In first post is explained everything. First you need apply for unlocking your mi8 and wait 360 hours. After unlock, install TWRP via fastboot, and then in TWRP install EU or GLOBAL ROM but you need FORMAT DATA (so everything on mobile will gone but you can make backup system and apps i China ROM, copy "MIUI/backup/AllBAckup" folder from phone to computer, and then after flashing EU or GLOBAL ROM, copy back from computer to phone, and go to restore. Also you can backup/restore on/from MI cloud but it's slower).

Reactions: asgardi
Status
Not open for further replies.