Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
flash Magisk, when its flashed you get the Magisk Manager app, there enter the menu and press on "magisk hide" and press on the Pokemon Go app. Reboot and you should be able to play Pokemon Go.

I will try do this and see what happens. thx

i did a dirty flash all seems to be good no issues, but i noticed that i have 2 icons of SIM but i have just 1 sim installed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-10-17-55-19-069_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-10-17-55-19-069_com.miui.home.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 336
Since I updated to .eu version (previously had flashed alpha version), I am experiencing as I would describe it, a "hesitant" audio system:(
Ringtone when on an incoming call is interrupted for milliseconds and the same is happening on messenger but not in music player or any other apps.

Any input?

Thanks and keep up the good work to all!

Is there a way to enable "Button and gesture shortcuts" even with fullscreen gestures are enabled on mi mix 2?

until version 8.6.28 could be done, now it is no longer possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-10-19-22-48-711_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-10-19-22-48-711_com.android.settings.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
For the ones who replied to me, I tried what you guys said but still doesn't work, it seems the problem is the google safety net verification, I just did a quick research and looks like many people are with the same problem in other devices. Feelsbad Niantic.
Mi 5.

UPDATE: I did flash magisk and the same steps again, I cleaned my root apps from my play store history, maybe it's coincidence but now pokemon Go is working fine, thanks guys.

Last edited:
I am having slow app launches from the left swipe page on miui launcher.

I have recorded a video to show you problem, please let me know what more information I can provide.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This problem is only on 8.7.5 and it was ok on 8.6.28 and older firmwares.

Hola amigos, desde que instalé 8.7.5 el asistente de google no funciona para mí. Cuando lo abro, me hace verificar la conexión y volver a intentarlo. Tengo un mi6. ¿Es un error ROM?

noticed such a bug
if I use an application that displays a dynamically changeable notification in the notification panel (like strava or openvpn client) after ~10-15min device begins heat and freezing a lot, sometimes System UI process is closing with error
when i closed this app system working normal...
mi5

La aplicación de mensajería SMS ha dejado de funcionar en la última cuadra y el semanario. Fue en el pasado mundial estable

I found to assign a different notification sound for messages in: Settings / Notification & Status Bar / Application Notification / Message / Message / Default Notification Sound. It was much simpler under Miui 9, and there it does not work (No sound at all if change). I'm with a Mi Note 2 in 8-7-5 beta. Thank you for your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.