• YES

Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can help me?

This weekend, I will be able to unlock the bootloader of my Redmi Note 5 and I will install the TWRP.

At this time, I have the MIUI 10 Global beta 8.8.23, because I could not prevent MIUI from upgrading to version 8.8.23 (I had it 8.8.16, but it updated today (23.08)).

So it is, I will do what I said before, but I can install the 8.8.23 of Xiaomi.eu, without brick my mobile phone?

That is, I can install the same version (8.8.23) but this time from xiaomi.eu?

Someone can help me?

This weekend, I will be able to unlock the bootloader of my Redmi Note 5 and I will install the TWRP.

At this time, I have the MIUI 10 Global beta 8.8.23, because I could not prevent MIUI from upgrading to version 8.8.23 (I had it 8.8.16, but it updated today (23.08)).

So it is, I will do what I said before, but I can install the 8.8.23 of Xiaomi.eu, without brick my mobile phone?

That is, I can install the same version (8.8.23) but this time from xiaomi.eu?
If still unlocked: yes.

or Saturday, or Sunday - it will be ready when it's ready!
I think also.. I updated my mi max today Thursday at 14.00 gmt with global beta 8.8.23 rom and it is very smooth i like it especially the battery life , but i still keep xiaomi.eu rom as my daily driver on my main phone the mi 8 because i think that its even faster and smoother with more features then the original , the only thing i would change if i could is to extract all translations from the global rom with all available languages and put it in the eu rom if that is possible ,per example the serbian translator last post was last october and he posted an advertisement of a firm that sells xiaomi phones in Serbia :))) A free add.. Before that almost 2 years he hasn't done not one addition so why not use the translations from global developer and you could even add more languages like bosnian translated perfectly.. Just a thought

Last edited:
Can someone help me please? I have a mi 8 with rooted. How can I make update without delete data? Can someone explain me step by step?

For my MI 8, this rom dosn't show any icons for notifications on AOD.
On the Official global rom, i was able to see whatsapp and gmail notifications (but not sms), in this rom nothing at all, just the clock in AOD.
Is a bug or my fault (or something to enable in settings)?
Same here on mi8se, seems its something related with miui10 and still not solved on official rom.

Since 8.8.16 - 8.8.23 My Mi5 got system apps duplicated (Mi video weather calculator updater etc.) remove all cloned app then restart solve the problem and come again after new update.

gallery sync dont work
Hi I've been seeing this issue for a week now. What do you mean by not syncing? 've been using eu rom for a long time, and I didn't encounter such issue. When syncing, I usually use Google Photo to automatically sync all my photo from my phone to Google Photo. Is that what you mean?

Since 8.8.16 - 8.8.23 My Mi5 got system apps duplicated (Mi video weather calculator updater etc.) remove all cloned app then restart solve the problem and come again after new update.
I'm a MI5 user myself and never had such odd issue.

Reactions: hydelezz
Screenshot_2018-08-24-05-49-52-308_com.android.settings.png
Mi6 after upgrade works fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.