Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mi5 miui camera is inverted 8.8.16 and 8.8.24, I don't use magisk and I don't use other camera app Please help me

[QUOTE = "GreasyMonkey1960, post: 438932, участник: 157266"] Лучше всего использовать TWRP, который можно найти на Androidfilehost, ссылки находятся в первых двух сообщениях каждого обсуждения в неделю. [/ QUOTE]
there is no twrp for kate

I'm confused on how to properly clean flash every new EU ROM after reading this from XDA. Previously, I'm wiping everything including system but now, they're telling me not to? Hope somebody could enlighten me.

Installation Instructions:
  • - Make sure your bootloader is unlocked!
    - Boot to fastboot mode
    - Format your data to make sure that the installation will be clear using the command: fastboot format userdata
    - Flash TWRP Recovery (download: here)
    - Boot to TWRP recovery
    - Mount all the possible partitions
    - Wipe your data,cache,Internal storage,dalvik DONT WIPE SYSTEM OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE
    - Using MTP or OTG copy the xiaomi.eu rom to your device
    - Flash the Xiaomi.eu rom
    - Wipe cache and dalvik
    - Reboot

Does anyone have FC in Facebook and Messenger? Messenger FC when opening conversation with video attachements. Installing and reinstalling doesn't work...dalvik cache erase neither. Phone is Mi note 2.

@ingbrzy Mi6 8.8.23 Italian language: the name of the days are in English on lockscreen and status bar...
Screenshot_2018-08-24-18-02-57-801_lockscreen.png

My mi5 miui camera is inverted 8.8.16 and 8.8.24, I don't use magisk and I don't use other camera app Please help me
What do you mean by "inverted"? At least post a screenshot so we know what you're talking about.

how to show always this carrier name. like as miui9?
You can't. Please stop asking about MIUI 9 features. MIUI 10 is not MIUI 9.

Does anyone have FC in Facebook and Messenger? Messenger FC when opening conversation with video attachements. Installing and reinstalling doesn't work...dalvik cache erase neither. Phone is Mi note 2.
Known issue, but can't confirm whether it's related to the ROM or the app, since once I cleared Messenger app data, it didn't crash anymore.

Known issue, but can't confirm whether it's related to the ROM or the app, since once I cleared Messenger app data, it didn't crash anymore.

Tried many times but it's not working,i think it's related to miui 10 as i have miui 9 on redminote3pro and it works fine...

No one knows why I cant connect my phone to TV?
I could do it before without any problem.
It's not TV's fault because I can connect other phones on it..

I just ran out of ides and need some fresh ideas..
I would be great if someone thinks of something. :)

Hi, I can't find [xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.8.16_v10-8.1.zip] in TWRP on Mi8, all the folder's name are really weird .. Help please, thx

Yes, make sure you have a backup of your files, then in twrp,go to wipe and press ”format data" not wipe data.
Then reboot to recovery, connect your phone to pc and copy the xiaomi.eu rom on the phone and install it.

It works ! Thanks !!

Reactions: jc rey
What do you mean by "inverted"? At least post a screenshot so we know what you're talking about.

You can't. Please stop asking about MIUI 9 features. MIUI 10 is not MIUI 9.

Will crash again for sure, same here, its a known issue of last ROMs

Hello. Shouldn´t we have portrait mode on redmi note 3 pro camera? For me the camera app is the same as miui 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.