Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, bootloop Mi5. When i tried to downgrade, i had to wipe data as it went still in bootloop .... (;

Hello, The notification sound are always playing even when it's muted on on dnd it's silent but than floating notification are not showing even though I have disabled that option in settings, I have a mi 6 regards

Dear developers! Please tell me for mi note 3 today there will be a release 8.8.16 ???
The update is suspended for Redmi Note 4X (SD), Redmi Note 5, Mi 6X, Redmi S2, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Mi Max 2, Mi Note 3 for camera issue.

Reactions: frason
The update is suspended for Redmi Note 4X (SD), Redmi Note 5, Mi 6X, Redmi S2, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Mi Max 2, Mi Note 3 for camera issue.
Where is that information? This is old post... read post #2

Last edited:
It's not ROM issue.. Use this updated app for check https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample

I can't believe you are so n00b with no idea what you are doing..

I'm not new to roms xiaomi I've been many years and I have experience and I tested roms for mix2 , if it's not the fault of the rom my apologies to give to you, my anger was because on 8.8.9 if there was an error with magisk and when repeated today my anger grow, I am sorry

time to give licenses for using Smartphones I think dude... those who fail should be banished to the outer reaches of the North Pole to live out the rest of their lives in isolation!
thanks for your words, I'm sure I've been more years than you with xiaomi and testing roms, but I already apologize to whom I have to give.

The issue with bluetooth not working after airplane mode is not such a big deal for me, but nice when it's fixed. Got no issues with sensors.
More irritating is that gps.conf is missing so I have to put it there myself. Can't believe that persist includes gps.conf or does it?
I don't know if it includes the gps.conf but you can try to flash the persist.img. It won't do any harm and is better than just waiting.

MI5 Rom 8.8.16 installed and running. TWRP 3.2.3.0 Clean ART Cache and Dalvik, add rom and zip supersu 2.82 and install. Then I cleaned dalvik cache and rebooted system and everything Perfect, OK. THANKS for the rom.

The issue with bluetooth not working after airplane mode is not such a big deal for me, but nice when it's fixed. Got no issues with sensors.
More irritating is that gps.conf is missing so I have to put it there myself. Can't believe that persist includes gps.conf or does it?
Can you show me how to do that,please?.Suppose you need to be root to do it.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Can you show me how to do that,please?.Suppose you need to be root to do it.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
Copy gps.conf to anywhere. Boot to TWRP, copy gps.conf to /etc, done.

No root needed. :)

If you have root you don't need to go via TWRP of course.

Reactions: jmrush
Mi 8 flashed.
Reboot now works.
Device certified in Play Store.
Bluetooth still broken (doesn't work after airplane mode).
GPS broken, gps.conf missing in /etc. Works when added.
Please explain how you fixed gps?
Is GPS. Conf device specific or where would I get the right one

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mi 6 8.8.16 works fine as usual in romanian language.
Only problem is with battery history. ( the SOT isn't synchronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.