Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the team :) It was my first time using your rom.
I installed it on my Mi 6X, it works really fine till now.

I'm new to MIUI software use to flashing stock android. I currently own the Xiaomi MI 8 . I just wanted to make sure i do everything the correct way to avoid a brick situation. Which recovery do I download for the MI 8 ?

- First read the whole threat from 1 to ....
- Look for the lot of forum members where are not able to read whats is going on.
- Choose what do you like stable or beta version
- Be aware of what a beta version had for an impact on your device

when you stop on the first tipp don't do anything, just leave the version where you get.

Last edited:
Reactions: pcantero82
[QUOTE = "Eclipse1991, Beitrag: 438258, member: 203374"] Hey Leute, ich habe nur eine Frage zu Quickcharge 3.0. Funktioniert es mit dieser Rom und wie ist es möglich zu überprüfen, ob es funktioniert? [/ QUOTE]
l Charge Ampere in the Play Store so you can see the charging power

I'm new to MIUI software use to flashing stock android. I currently own the Xiaomi MI 8 . I just wanted to make sure i do everything the correct way to avoid a brick situation. Which recovery do I download for the MI 8 ?
Here's a more helpful reply than the last one you had..
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-2-0703-t3812600

Make sure your bootloader is unlocked, if you can't find how on here, check miui en forum..

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jos W
please help me, i am user mi5 using rom 8.8.16, iam want root but cant, i am trying with magisk 16.4, 16.5 and 16.7 but still cannot, please someone help me cause my data on titanium back up

Mi5s after update to develop version in status bar notifications lost buttons reply and mark as read

please help me, i am user mi5 using rom 8.8.16, iam want root but cant, i am trying with magisk 16.4, 16.5 and 16.7 but still cannot, please someone help me cause my data on titanium back up
You can also use SU (superuser) to root, works perfect on my MI5.

Rom installed fine on Mi Max (Hydrogen) However, i can't receive any calls only txt. I can make calls and txt. I checked all settings, and apn settings, but the problem still persists! No LTE or 3G notification where the signal bars are, only there when i restart device? Then when my gf calls me, they disappear?? And there is no ringing, just a call management pop up stating the number who called?? Not sure why this is happening, but it's beginning to get annoying now as i am trying to complete the set up of the device, but i can't because of this.
Not sure what to do, don't really want to flash the Rom again, and restart set up, as its a pain. I've now got to take my sim cards out of the Mi Max and put them in another device, to receive calls!
Any help with this would be very much appreciated. TY...=]

Mi5 64gb version, on this build Messenger FC, can anyone help?
Screenshot_2018-08-22-00-00-04-191_com.miui.bugreport.png
Screenshot_2018-08-22-00-00-04-191_com.miui.bugreport.png

Can someone answer me i need help? I've got all the way into twrp but when i go to my SD card only thing i see are different files with number and letters. How did they get in my SD card? Where are my files? Anyone know the problem?

Install 8.8.16 again.
Only wipe cache/dalvik before reboot
When FC again use English language
Than again German
Works for me since 2 days
Tks, meantime I have it working again, but it seems that the phone is now really slow / sluggish. Hopefully the next update will work better

Status
Not open for further replies.