8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends! Great update so... I'm on MIUI 9 and I have an option to show carrier name in Status bar. How can I have this option on MIUI 10? Is it even possible? Thank you Friends!
Screenshot_2018-08-09-12-02-23-497_com.miui.home.png
Screenshot_2018-08-09-12-06-58-430_com.android.settings.png

Reactions: Ryoma and juvanj
Today my old Mi4 is reborned.. thanks to all devs..really good job!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MiSloNicK
I have problems to install on Mi Mix 2, I flashed the last TWRP, and flashed the last MIUI.eu for mix 2 and the system won't boot

I have significant slowdown on Mi6 when I try to pull down notification shade or try to unlock phone with some app working in background which has controls on notification shade or lockscreen (Strava, Runtastic, Remote for MPC). Unlocking the phone is especially troublesome but when I manage to do it phone works normally.
EDIT: This doesn't happen immediately after I start an app, it takes time with an app running in background.

Last edited:
On my Redmi Pro (Omega) with the Miui 9.6 Weekly version 8.4.26, I would like to install the Miui 10 Weekly update 8.8.3.
I downloaded the update via OTA.
does the update delete all data and apps or can I install it safely? install this is like a normal update without resetting data, accounts, passwords, apps and settings? Please answer me, thank You so much!

On my Redmi Pro (Omega) with the Miui 9.6 Weekly version 8.4.26, I would like to install the Miui 10 Weekly update 8.8.3.
I downloaded the update via OTA.
does the update delete all data and apps or can I install it safely? install this is like a normal update without resetting data, accounts, passwords, apps and settings? Please answer me, thank You so much!
It's an update, and if you install it as an update (like OTA) then it acts like an update, so you won't lose your data.

Do I have to clean Flash every time or dirty flash is OK?

Edit: the comment above just solve my question.

But do I have have to boot to TWRP to flash or it happens automatically? :eek:

Ich hatte das selbe Problem und das der akku schnell leer geworden ist.
(update von letzter version auf 8.8.2 über OTA)
hab dann einen tag später nochmal das zip runtergladen und das über den updater
ausgewählt und flashen lassen, danach war wieder alles normal und funktioniert.

I had the same problem, I updated from 8.7.26 to 8.8.2 via OTA
(and heavy battery drain)

then I downloaded the 8.8.2 zip file and flashed
it with the updater/twrp, and all was working fine again.
I had manually flashed 8.8.2 trhu twrp and i have the wifi allways on issue, its not draining that much battery but its draining faster than before

In Android 6 devices like redmi note 3 WhatsApp notification circle picture is cropped
0b0afbc253a31b0078e74c3ee15bdb45.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
Anyone has "solved" the issue with magisk? Or find any "temporary" fix?? I mean, the really serious lag that makes after installing it on android 8.0 devices.. My Mi5 becomes really slow and visibly laggy every time i install it, (compared to no magisk at all on the system) even after various reboots :(

Status
Not open for further replies.