8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone can help.. after i install this on my Redmi 6 Pro, the Gallery / File Manager does not show images and videos from my Internal Storage.. only files on my SD Card is shown...

Also in other messaging apps, i could not attach files from my Internal Storage..

I could see the files when I go to File Manager -> Storage -> under Internal Storage.. but when I connect to PC using USB, many folders in the Internal Storage does not appear.. the folders appearing are all empty..

Anyone has this problem? any solution?

Anyone has "solved" the issue with magisk? Or find any "temporary" fix?? I mean, the really serious lag that makes after installing it on android 8.0 devices.. My Mi5 becomes really slow and visibly laggy every time i install it, (compared to no magisk at all on the system) even after various reboots :(
So, i managed to make it work correctly, for anyone that could be interested, here's how i fixed the magisk lag on my Mi5 on Oreo;
-Update the device by flashing the latest rom (beta)
-Reboot the device to let it configure whatever it needs
-Reboot to recovery again and flash magisk 16.4.
-Reboot the device and go to magisk>Settings>'magisk core only' (Enable it) and reboot
-After the reboot just disable 'magisk core only' and reboot one last time.
Everything went perfect after that :)

anyone can help.. after i install this on my Redmi 6 Pro, the Gallery / File Manager does not show images and videos from my Internal Storage.. only files on my SD Card is shown...

Also in other messaging apps, i could not attach files from my Internal Storage..

I could see the files when I go to File Manager -> Storage -> under Internal Storage.. but when I connect to PC using USB, many folders in the Internal Storage does not appear.. the folders appearing are all empty..

Anyone has this problem? any solution?
Where did you buy Redmi 6 Pro?

For me this ROM (8.8.3) was the worst since long time on Xiaomi EU (Mi Note 3).
Too much lag, very slow and the battery performance is bad.

Reactions: fmccool302
Where did you buy Redmi 6 Pro?
does this make a difference? I believe Redmi 6 Pro is only available in China.. the shop i bought from probably imported it.. it was from China ROM to this EU rom.. everything works fine except for the Internal Storage issue?

I wonder is it because of i flashed it from the SD Card as initially the TWRP was asking for a password which i could not get passed.. den the internal memory showed 0kb and i could not access the zip file from there.. so i flashed it from the SD card..

later i read elsewhere and i tried to wipe the internal storage... could that be the reason for the problem i'm facing now??

On my Redmi Pro (Omega) with the Miui 9.6 Weekly version 8.4.26, I would like to install the Miui 10 Weekly update 8.8.3.
I downloaded the update via OTA.
does the update delete all data and apps or can I install it safely? install this is like a normal update without resetting data, accounts, passwords, apps and settings? Please answer me, thank You so much!
You can simply install. It will update without losing anything.
I did so and it works.

Hi I'm on miui 8.8.2 (mi 6) but there is a much more battery drain than before.
Did the ota in saturday...

Can't see 8.8.3 for mi6.
Anyone got some tips? Reflash?
Going on a festival this weekend.

Did the ota in saturday...

Can't see 8.8.3 for mi6.
Anyone got some tips? Reflash?
Going on a festival this weekend.
You have to identify why.

Security-> battery -> battery use. If Google services drain battery mainly, It don't have enough permissions and retry all time. If other process than Google services, It can be something similar

i have battery draine since 8.7.5 =((
From every new rom im wait fix.
Did everything! Full wipe, wipe Play Services.. Didn`t help. With battery ecomomy my phone lost 15-20% per nigth!

does this make a difference? I believe Redmi 6 Pro is only available in China.. the shop i bought from probably imported it.. it was from China ROM to this EU rom.. everything works fine except for the Internal Storage issue?

I wonder is it because of i flashed it from the SD Card as initially the TWRP was asking for a password which i could not get passed.. den the internal memory showed 0kb and i could not access the zip file from there.. so i flashed it from the SD card..

later i read elsewhere and i tried to wipe the internal storage... could that be the reason for the problem i'm facing now??
Yes you should have used format data in twrp to remove the storage encryption and reboot twrp and afyer that flash the EU rom.

[QUOTE = "manituami, post: 435486, участник: 165391"] Почему не удается установить mx-плеер после обновления? RN3 pro. [/ QUOTE]
На моем RN3 pro на прошивке xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_8.8.3_v10-6.0 установился и работает без проблем

Yes you should have used format data in twrp to remove the storage encryption and reboot twrp and afyer that flash the EU rom.

so how do i fix this? would an OTA update fix my issue or i need to reflash it from the internal memory.. i will lose all my data again right? I just re-setup all my apps last night haha.. waiting for this week's update den can try to update via OTA..

In Whatsapp and Viber i cannot change melody of incomming massages - there are only 1 default melody work Fadein.ogg. Iselect another but it still work only default (Redmi 4 Prada)

so how do i fix this? would an OTA update fix my issue or i need to reflash it from the internal memory.. i will lose all my data again right? I just re-setup all my apps last night haha.. waiting for this week's update den can try to update via OTA..
You can only change encryption by formatting data.

You can only change encryption by formatting data.
I think it was the steps that i did wrongly..

1) i first flashed it from SD card
2) i did a wipe data and noticed that TWRP does not ask for password anymore
3) i did a reboot and realised the MIUI alr updated to EU rom

so how do i proceed now? the data is already formatted... do i need to flash again from internal memory? can i flash the same version will there be any problems?

Isnt The update suspended for Mi8?? I just saw this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-10-09-56-41-593_com.chrome.beta.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-10-09-56-41-593_com.chrome.beta.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 517
Status
Not open for further replies.