MIUI 10 8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2016
Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera and Xiaomi Mi Max 3. Everething works GREAT. But the same bug like ALL others miui 10 versions. Google photos doesnt upload the photos automaticaly. I have done everething. Clear cash clear data permisions autostart no battery optimisations format the phone install from the beginning EVERETHING. If i upload manually one by one or many pictures together from the gallery and send to google photoso it works. Automaticaly doenst.

Anyone please? I am asking every time the same thing but nothing.
Did you lock the app in the "recently" overview, so that miui doesn't kick it from the running apps?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Aug 7, 2018
Hi guys , does anybody know how to restore the game booster homescreen shortcut ? I deleted it by accident and now there is no way i can find a solution to bring it back , is it missing in the rom or i can not find it ? I see in the changelog of the new 8.8.30 rom that the speed of the launch boost will be accelerated so i would like to have it always on screen without having to go in security menu every time. Thanks

Aug 11, 2016
Hi guys , does anybody know how to restore the game booster homescreen shortcut ? I deleted it by accident and now there is no way i can find a solution to bring it back , is it missing in the rom or i can not find it ? I see in the changelog of the new 8.8.30 rom that the speed of the launch boost will be accelerated so i would like to have it always on screen without having to go in security menu every time. Thanks
Making the gamebooster shortcut is not available in the security app any more.
You could use an app like "quick shortcut maker" or "activity launcher", select the activity "com.miui.securitycenter/com.miui.gamebooster.ui.WelcomActivity" from your security app and add this shortcut to the homescreen. (There are tutorials for this, if you search google)

Status
Not open for further replies.