8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every update u do clean install???
Since miui 10 i always do a clean install.
Rom is not stable enough for a dirty flash. I have done a 'dirty flash' with this Rom.. i had Bluetooth not working, so i cleared data for Bluetooth and after reboot it was working again.
But still after that i format data and installed again.

No probs.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Rom is not stable enough for a dirty flash.

I don't agree - the ROM is very stable for that it is labeled a "beta". Not even with an update from MIUI 9 to MIUI 10 a clean install was necessary. Of course I have backups and I'm prepared for a clean install if something goes wrong, but it was never necessary to make the ROM run smoothly. There are bugs in the software, yes, but those are not of a nature that can be fixed by a clean install, unless you had massively tampered with the ROM.

Reactions: Mario1944
Not really i just like to do a clean install. I dont agree with you on that. If you have followed the updates since day one. People had bugs in the first beta and it was necessary to format data and do a clean install.
Depends on device, regio, language.

But i do agree on miui 10 getting now more stable. This update is very good and no bugs at all for me.

I apologise for spamming the thread, but my mi 6X Zip file is missing the "firmware-update" folder, is that normal?
cuse I'm getting zip file is corrupted

BTW, I'm on limited data here, so I can't afford to download the firmware again.
Can someone download & test the Zip for me?

I apologise for spamming the thread, but my mi 6X Zip file is missing the "firmware-update" folder, is that normal?
cuse I'm getting zip file is corrupted

Yes its normal, they disabled changes to the Anti-rollback of your device by removing the firmware update.
Your download must be corrupted, I suggest downloading from sourceforge

Yes its normal, they disabled changes to the Anti-rollback of your device by removing the firmware update.
Your download must be corrupted, I suggest downloading from sourceforge
Do you mean there is no "ARB" in this rom?

Ota black screens sigh, gonna try the downloaded one from here now

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KeeJay
Do you mean there is no "ARB" in this rom?

No there is not ARB in xiaomi.eu, the developers have removed it.

But with no "firmware-update" folder, we don't have also others firmware update like firmware for baseband, gps and so on.. ?

Reactions: A.Zain
Hi, I have a problem with the camera. When I open the Settings the application closes. Any solution for this?

Screenshot_2018-08-26-09-30-28-060_com.miui.bugreport[1].png

I already tried and nothing. Same result, it is very rare, it had never happened before. my device is Redmi 5 Plus VINCE
Did you do anything or installed any mods?

Otherwise i will do a clean install or delete cache and dalvik in twrp and i stall again the Rom, after that Dont boot delete cache dalvik again and boot the phone

Rom is not stable enough for a dirty flash. I have done a 'dirty flash' with this Rom.. i had Bluetooth not working, so i cleared data for Bluetooth and after reboot it was working again.
But still after that i format data and installed again.

No probs.

Lol, you are insane :) I using dirt update since installed miui.eu one month ago on my mi8... No major bugs founded :)

Reactions: Mario1944
Lol, you are insane :) I using dirt update since installed miui.eu one month ago on my mi8... No major bugs founded :)
Yeah i love my Mi5 men i have all the features the 2018 phone's have.

Xiaomi.eu is really great, one of the best out there.
I like a fresh install it just feels good for me and never had to report anything majors.

Because i see posts of Mi5 users having troubles that i never had.

Same here, installing via TWRP just freezes at 100%
Mines installs but.. black screen went back to 8.7.26 and it keeps bugging with errors

,Same with 8.8.9

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.