Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issue here (Mi8). When I synchronize, it doesn't seem that uploaded anything new of the Gallery.
Yes the ring symbol doesn't move or turn (diffucult to see on a picture :emoji_face_palm:, but sometimes a new picture is added, i check with the MiCloud on computer !
Screenshot_2018-09-01-17-53-58-251_com.miui.cloudservice.png

Reactions: Calligari
Hello , I'm on 8.8.23 and when I open the updater app and check for updates , it says I'm up to date . What's the problem ?

Question: I currently have MIUI Global 9.5 | Stable - 9.5.13.0(OEAMIFA) installed on my Mi 8 (recently received it).

Can I get an advice what should I do? install this ROM here or the Version: V9.6.1.0.OEAMIFD (MIUI9) Stable Global ROM from the main Xiaomi website?

What are the main differences? and also I have issues with my GPS which not working and only after rebooting it work again, will changing ROM fix it or the phone is damaged?

I think that auto brightness is slow/not that good with this new rom on my redmi note 4x (mido). Does any one has similar issues?
Ok, untill now the only disadvantage I have seen so far. For the rest I am very happy with 8.8.30

This starting to get annoying, I am spamming this thread already with my question, over and over, and no one seems interested in answering me,
I'm on China 8.8.23 rom,with anti 4 var, can i switch to this new rom, is there any chance of bricking my device, i want upgrade to Eu not downgrade?

This starting to get annoying, I am spamming this thread already with my question, over and over, and no one seems interested in answering me,
I'm on China 8.8.23 rom,with anti 4 var, can i switch to this new rom, is there any chance of bricking my device, i want upgrade to Eu not downgrade?
Welcome. Please read Post#1. Everything is written there.

Yes, I agree it is annoying - you do not even say which device you are using,.

NOBODY will go "out on a limb" to answer whether you might "brick" you device, and there has been so much written on this subject in the past weeks, just read through the prior threads and make your own decision.

Updated today. Bluetooth is not working on Mi8SE (it worked on 9.23), no way to turn it on either on settings or upper menu.

Yes, I agree it is annoying - you do not even say which device you are using,.

NOBODY will go "out on a limb" to answer whether you might "brick" you device, and there has been so much written on this subject in the past weeks, just read through the prior threads and make your own decision.
I'm using mi 6X, i have found thread or 2 about moving to eu rom, but it seems they want to downgrade not upgrade, i want to upgrade to this rom, can i possibly brick my device when upgrading from China to eu?

I'm using mi 6X, i have found thread or 2 about moving to eu rom, but it seems they want to downgrade not upgrade, i want to upgrade to this rom, can i possibly brick my device when upgrading from China to eu?

I think it should not be a problem. EU rom based on china dev rom which is safe for upgrade if you have antiroll back. But i am not 100% sure. Need someone else to make sure this is true.

I think it should not be a problem. EU rom based on china dev rom which is safe for upgrade if you have antiroll back. But i am not 100% sure. Need someone else to make sure this is true.
That why i keep asking, i didn't want to ask here in the first place, i opened thread at questions 2 days ago, and still no answer, this frustrating

Upgrading or Downgrading? It is up to you. You can download from way back when till the newest ones...

Last edited:
Question: I currently have MIUI Global 9.5 | Stable - 9.5.13.0(OEAMIFA) installed on my Mi 8 (recently received it).

Can I get an advice what should I do? install this ROM here or the Version: V9.6.1.0.OEAMIFD (MIUI9) Stable Global ROM from the main Xiaomi website?

What are the main differences? and also I have issues with my GPS which not working and only after rebooting it work again, will changing ROM fix it or the phone is damaged?
I would say for now stay with global stable , update to global 9.6.1.0 and wait out the last changes being made for Mi8 before Android 9 is ready .I give it til October, maybe Nov., same as every year .

GPS had issues with versions before 8.8.24 and was fixed with this version. GPS is now stable but unfortunately only with china beta or xiaomi.eu beta rom.

Reactions: qbert
Hi. I have the Redmi note 5 global version its the Vince or Whyred? Can someone help me? My bootloader is locked for now but i already installed the Miui 10 version but i whant to go back for version 9 stable can i do this or i will brick my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.