Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys ! Please, MIUI 10 stabile china is out for Mi Note 3 V10.0.2.0, you can release it ? Thanks again for everything !

its been release released several hours ago together with several others device...

MIUI10 Stable.PNG

Reactions: Coldmind
Hello, I'm in MIUI 10 Global 8.8.23 Beta.

May I update to this version without doing a complete wipe. I don't want to install all my apps and lost all my data.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If I update
Like in all of the previous ROM versions, I encountered a problem related to whatsapp, on Redmi 5 Plus:
- on the lockscreen, when tapping on the notification, the app does not show up immediatly (to reply to the message); it takes a couple of seconds

I tried on aosp rom (DotOS) earlier and this problem is not present.

I have a similar problem in Xiaomi Mi8.
When I tap on the notification, it opens whatsapp but I'm unable to write message.
I need to close whatsapp and open it again.

Don't downgrade from 8.8.30 otherwise you will get bricked like me.

I used Mi Max 3 EU Rom 8.8.30 => EU 8.8.9.

My phone dead now.

Hello, I'm in MIUI 10 Global 8.8.23 Beta.

May I update to this version without doing a complete wipe. I don't want to install all my apps and lost all my data.

Thanks.
hi you can backup your phone (all inside) if you like. Personally, I don't wipe every time i update !

hi you can backup your phone (all inside) if you like. Personally, I don't wipe every time i update !
From global rom you may have to do full wipes. Better do miui backup first and copy to a pc or usb otg.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ok, untill now the only disadvantage I have seen so far. For the rest I am very happy with 8.8.30
Same issue with global Rom, we can't chalk it up to Eu Rom

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've noticed a drop in call volume (both while using handset & bluetooth) as from version 8.8.9 and this version 8.8.30 on MI5
Anyone having similar situation?

Last edited:
Does anyone have problems with two sim cards?
Even if both have same career, it looks like just one can be active at the same time. The other one has poor or no signal.

After xiaomi introduced with arb4 I didn't flash EU rom, my phone is redmi note 5 pro. Did EU rom has arb 4????
Mine arb is 3 & I don't it to be 4.

Hi devs. Very good job! Works smoothtly on mi 8 se, with great battery life. Many thanks.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

New Camera app in Mi Max is Xiaomi.eu or China add? In past i try this camera from apk, but for me old camera is better that this new.

Don't downgrade from 8.8.30 otherwise you will get bricked like me.

I used Mi Max 3 EU Rom 8.8.30 => EU 8.8.9.

My phone dead now.
Because Mi Max 3 have anti-rollback from 8.8.16. I dont remeber with version exactly, but They put this sh... of corse in China Miui and Global.
In Xiaomi.eu i dont know.

im on global stable 9.5.14.0 with anti 3
and now i wanna flash miui 10 but i dont want in anti 4, how to edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.