Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm new to xiaomi.eu. I have just successfully flashed this fantastic Rom and I'm on my way discovering it.
I find this setting a little bit confusing: "Use app icons for notifications" in Notification settings.
So what is this exactly, is there any difference from the default notification icons ?
Thanks.

Reactions: Luca_ITA
I saw just now that Miui 10 Stable was released to Mi5,
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V10.0.1.0.OAACNFH_v10-8.0.zip
Where can I see the changelog, or is the same as this last weekly?

Microphone in whassapp/telegram not working. Had this bug 3 updates ago, now it reapears

Redmi Note 5 Global Version (whyred)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it written Mi 8 -> Android 9.0 in the first post then ?
Notes:

* 1. The last version based on Android O for Mi 8 released this week due to Android P test.
* 2. The update is suspended for Mi MIX 2S due to Android P test.

Please read again..

In first post is in twrp table is 9.0 because update for Mi8 with 8.0/1 is end (8.8.30 is last update with 8.1) next update in future eill be with 9.0. Now They test in close Beta China Miui android 9.0 for this phone example 8.9.3/4/5 etc. Same Xiaomi.eu now is last rom for Mi8 with 8.1, now They test too Xiaomi.eu roms for Mi8 with 9.0. Both are close beta. If the China Developers decided release rom for public will be same with Xiaomi.eu rom.

Its all clear, just read

Reactions: Alex1990 and cubick
How to change the notification icons back to black and white like stock Android? All the notification icons on my status bar are coloured like in MIUI9. I've reflashed the ROM but it still showing the ugly coloured icons. I'm using Mi Max 2. Thanks.

CHANGELOG 8.8.30

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - The issue of black screen when receiving notification when the screen is locked
Fix - The issue of not identifying the face when turning on and off the screen quickly
Fix - The issue of not launching the camera when doing the face inputting
Fix - The issue of not showing the right icon of locking screen when using the third party themes
Fix - WhatsApp and Telegram showing double notifications for single message

Homescreen
Fix - The issue of initiating 'overall search' wrongly in homescreen
Fix - The issue of initiating 'overall search' when sliding in the opposite direction
Optimisation - Added more icons grid layout

Security center
Fix - The speed at which the game is accelerated when entering the game
Optimisation - Fixed WhatsApp cleaner

Notes:
  • 1. The last version based on Android O for Mi 8 released this week due to Android P test.
  • 2. The update is suspended for Mi MIX 2S due to Android P test.
Bluetooth audio was fix, sir? cause in update 8.8.16 bluetooth audio always disconnection after connecting, and cannot play a song while connected.
thx

@ Team Xiaomi.eu

Really Thx for MIUI 10 Stable build.
A guy who love u !!

Honnor and Force !!

Hi, I have a MI6X and have installed the Rom and it is working well - thanks to all involved. I have a question when I was in the Chinese Rom I use to get 433mbs in WIFI since I changed over I am not getting only 200mbs. Can anyone suggest how to get the faster mode eg 433. Is there a radio file that I can download for the MI6X to resolve the problem. Thanks

Hi Guys,

First off, Thank you Xiaomi.EU team for this magnificent ROM!

I'm fairly new to Xiaomi,eu, and this is my first time flashing this on my Mi Mix 2.

I've encountered the MIX?powered by android loop and I dont know what to do. I have flashed the latest TWRP for Mi Mix 2 Chiron and followed the instructions. I have an unlocked bootloader and was running the latest 8.8.30 Official Global Beta ROM. Now, I have downloaded the Xiaomi.EU Version of the China Stable version (xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_V10.0.1.0.ODECNFH_v10-8.0) and i got the loop.

I have tried to search for answers, and i really tried, but unfortunately, i cant find any. I hope someone can point me to the right direction, or give me instructions on how to successfully install the ROM.

Cheers to all and TIA!

Edit: For some odd reason, it just booted up to the Xiaomi.EU ROM. I hope everything is A-OK from here.

Last edited:
How to change the notification icons back to black and white like stock Android? All the notification icons on my status bar are coloured like in MIUI9. I've reflashed the ROM but it still showing the ugly coloured icons. I'm using Mi Max 2. Thanks.

Pict?

Mine is below

Screenshot_2018-09-04-18-36-43-424_com.android.chrome.jpg

You mean the application icons used for notifications?
settings, notifications, "use app icons for notification"

Weather information is not found on widget. I am using Redmi 4X with Turkish language but no problem with English language.
Screenshot_2018-09-04-14-07-27-328_com.miui-horz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.