Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the update. Redmi 5 plus seems to work good. I noticed Google search bar is rounded. Is it from the ROM, or Google changed the shape? I like it very much.
9b41d095d326082228ca0198693edd3a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

looks great - actually the Google widget allegedly has a way to customize its appearance, but this never worked for me...

SOURCEFORGE "Unable to find any mirror information for the "/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.8.9/xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.8.9_v10-8.0.zip" file. Please select another file "

New - AI preloaded functionality [Android 8.x] (08-09)

Hello, can anyone explain what is this feature? Thanks.

You can always return to one stable that works. Don't forget you are using a weekly/beta ROM.

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask
So, you gonna say that's normal? Yes, I can agree EU ROMs are very good but ROMs which are worser don't have Network Triangulation problem ON SAME CHINA BASE. How is this possible?

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 435835, member: 55523"] prueba esta compilación si se repara CTS
gracias [/ QUOTE]
already works magisk and cts safetynet, I do not know who is the tester of mi8 but you have to try more seriously everything, lately you have failures for not testing well and look at all the menus

Last edited:
So is the cts profile on Mi8 green or red ? Can i still use google pay on this rom or should i stay on previous build?

Reactions: ashtefan
hello friends,

its my first post, so please dont kill me ;-)

i rooted my redmi note 4 about 2 months ago, installed twrp and miui 9.6 by xiaomi.eu 8.4.26 | Beta.

i want to update to this new one.
i will install the zip via twrp.

so if im installing it, will my screens (app-shortcuts and so on) be the same?
or do i have to set up my homescreens completely new when im installing the new version?

THX FOR THE ANSWER!
john

Unfortunatly I am losing my Wifi signal repeatetly. Last night twice, the last half hour I noticed it three times, seeing the wifi-icon changing into LTE.

Reactions: nJoy-Android
hello friends,

its my first post, so please dont kill me ;-)

i rooted my redmi note 4 about 2 months ago, installed twrp and miui 9.6 by xiaomi.eu 8.4.26 | Beta.

i want to update to this new one.
i will install the zip via twrp.

so if im installing it, will my screens (app-shortcuts and so on) be the same?
or do i have to set up my homescreens completely new when im installing the new version?

THX FOR THE ANSWER!
john
It will remain the same.

Deactivated Adaway but the problem exists.

Always worked with older builds.

Is there some url to whitelist for the menu?

Thanks
Strange. I use Adaway 4.0.7 and don't have any crash

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI6

Status
Not open for further replies.