MIUI 10 8.8.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2018
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
I apologize in advance that the English translation is from Google.
The buug I have is that when I install the latest version 8.8.9 the data and the mobile coverage do not work, I have to return to the previous version 8.7.26.
My phone is an MI5S
Has it happened to someone else?

Aug 8, 2018
am on 8.8.16 OTA update on MI 6, and now several app crashing randomly I don't know why (already cleared cashes TWRP)(EN system UI).
So should I revert back to 8.8.9 it's really frustrating for me to do that.. or they will release another update for us i mean like 8.8.16 again with fixes. or 8.8.17 idk.
I don't know what to do actually.

Aug 7, 2018
The updates of the official Xiaomi Roms are not late at all i switched my Mi Max to Global developer when there was the big delay here and we got the 8.8.16.update on Thursday afternoon gmt can you belive that , i still keep my mi 8 on the eu rom but its almost the same and the delays every week i dont like at all , this morning you said wait for tonignt then tommorow morning maybe Sunday or Monday why wait when i can get original rom not worse than this even better battery life on Thursday

Aug 3, 2018
The updates of the official Xiaomi Roms are not late at all i switched my Mi Max to Global developer when there was the big delay here and we got the 8.8.16.update on Thursday afternoon gmt can you belive that , i still keep my mi 8 on the eu rom but its almost the same and the delays every week i dont like at all , this morning you said wait for tonignt then tommorow morning maybe Sunday or Monday why wait when i can get original rom not worse than this even better battery life on Thursday
I got the last 3 updates Thursday night around 11PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.