Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since MIUI 10 my internal mic stopped working, also all my notes and some of my installed apps have disappeared.
This latest update doesn't fix my problems either, neither does switching back to MIUI9.
Anyone else have this problem?

RMN3 pro

try this build if CTS is fixed
thanks
The link points to nowhere.
7c32df9ba6e32444c7c0f6b4085ad02f.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, there is no possible way to thank you enough for your work but anyway, thank you so much. I would like to ask you a question regarding my MI5s with your weekly ROM 8.8.3. Why is it that it doesn't have full screen gestures? There is no option in the menus to deactivate the hardware buttons and to use the gestures. Shouldn't all the versions of the MIUI10 be the same in all the equipments, as to have this feature? Or is it possible that something might be wrong with my MI5s?

Hello, there is no possible way to thank you enough for your work but anyway, thank you so much. I would like to ask you a question regarding my MI5s with your weekly ROM 8.8.3. Why is it that it doesn't have full screen gestures? There is no option in the menus to deactivate the hardware buttons and to use the gestures. Shouldn't all the versions of the MIUI10 be the same in all the equipments, as to have this feature? Or is it possible that something might be wrong with my MI5s?

Is it possible for xiaomi.eu when u do a clean flash restore with Google cloud setup? Just like on the global rom. U can choose to restore a Google backup.

This is the main reason for me to be on global it is pretty handy to let Google backup and restore your apps automatically.
Xiaomi.eu roms doesn't have this option.

Reactions: nJoy-Android
Во всех версиях xiaomi.eu есть некоторая ошибка с координатами wi-fi сетей. В этом тоже. Видно с помощью геометки камеры. Таким образом, Google Maps работает точно и сразу, yandex ошибается. Создается впечатление, что где-то в координатах не хватает знаков после десятичной точки.

Reactions: MiSloNicK
Does anyone have this problem: Phone Idle has the highest battery consume. How to fix it? I have been using miui since version 8.7.12 up to 8.8.9 but seems like it still happen in my phone (Mi Max 1 - Snap 650 3/32GB).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-25-312_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-25-312_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    91 KB · Views: 408
  • Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-27-541_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-27-541_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-30-942_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-30-942_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 391
  • Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-35-873_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-11-15-19-35-873_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    72 KB · Views: 390
Во всех версиях xiaomi.eu есть некоторая ошибка с координатами wi-fi сетей. В этом тоже. Видно с помощью геометки камеры. Таким образом, Google Maps работает точно и сразу, yandex ошибается. Создается впечатление, что где-то в координатах не хватает знаков после десятичной точки.
English.

Anyone else has problems with downloading update via OTA(Mi 8)? When I click check for updates, I see there is an update, but when I click Download, Toast shows up and says that my MIUI version is up to date.

Mi 8:

I have the following error when trying to install google pay: your device is not compatible with this version.
Any idea ?

И не только WiFi, а сети вовсе. На мобильном интернете происходит тоже самое. Я даже уже написал багрепорт по этому, но на него никакой реакции нет. Надеюсь что эта проблема будет когда-то исправлена.

Status
Not open for further replies.