Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunaltey safety.net failed on xiaomi MI8 after installing 8.8.9.I think its because of changed device name in build.prob from sagit to dipper.Is this fixable ? Can anybody reproduce this?

Reactions: qbert
Is the reboot and turn off fixed for the Mi 8?
After a few hours if u reboot or turn off the the phone only the screen is black but the phone is still on.
No that's not fixed, neither is GPS.
Sync on email is unreliable too.

New bugs with this week's rom, including bluetooth turns itself off, Google pay no longer works.

My advice, don't update to this week's rom it's more buggy than the last one we had!

I still appreciate the efforts of the eu team I must add

I'm on Mi5S and did the jump from MIUI 9.5 to 10 with this version but I have a problem with the notifications not showing on the notification bar on the lock screen. Is this a common problem that would be fixed in later versions or did a problem occur for my device?

And battery is poor than last update

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk
No problems here.
Maybe you need a clean install...
The UI it's a little slower... but is ok
The battery here it's ok to
b4b10b81227eb1124c544b251a9d36d5.jpg
0a337e745d7500f615eee18faa9c2064.jpg

Reactions: sergioT
Hi when using bluetooth mi headset, if i disconnect the bt on the phone from lockscreen, later when i try to enable bluetooth it's not working anymore until I reset phone(its a mi6x)
Screenshot_2018-08-12-02-34-05-263_org.mozilla.firefox.pngScreenshot_2018-08-12-02-34-18-290_com.android.settings.png

I have no problem on Mi Max 1 Prime (helium) 4GB/128GB.

Have dirty flashed since MIUI 9 with no problems, but always have TWRP backups ready.
Have no problem with earlier version upto 8.8.3. But with 8.8.9, it is boot looping.

Maybe 8.8.9 no problem by itself, but I always used together with magisk and xposed.

Perhaps I need to isolate to see if it is magisk or xposed which has problem working with 8.8.9 now.

Reactions: cobben
That happened to me with 8.8.3 with Sygic.
Do TWRP... wipe ...
Restore backup apps
With 8.8.9 it did not happen again.
O downgrade to 8.7.26 but problem continues. I have backup of the apps, I restore, the system says the restore is ok but after this I dont find anyware the apps..

AcarPro and WinfinderPro

If I try reinstall with playstore I cant too..

Enviado do meu Redmi+4 através de Tapatalk

there is the possibility to return to version 8.8.2 / 3 (I know that Mi 8 does not support) so I would like in the next update, the developers will be able to enable all the features present in the ROM 8.8.2 / 3, maybe in future versions
Just wipe dalvik and cache and install it

Hi, i have a huge battery drain from google play service. I do a clean installation. Any one have a solution? Mi5. thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm on Mi5S and did the jump from MIUI 9.5 to 10 with this version but I have a problem with the notifications not showing on the notification bar on the lock screen. Is this a common problem that would be fixed in later versions or did a problem occur for my device?
In Settings\Lock screen and password\Wake lock screen for notifications. Also in every apps' settings you should set the Importance to Urgent to modify the lock screen notifications

Hello,using mi 6x . In version 8.8.9 facing heating problem. Standart temperature 40° c... Especially when using browser,camera and etc. In version 8.3 there isn't such problem,did anyone facing the same issue?

Unfortunaltey safety.net failed on xiaomi MI8 after installing 8.8.9.I think its because of changed device name in build.prob from sagit to dipper.Is this fixable ? Can anybody reproduce this?
If you read the first posts you'll see that the problem is fixed with another rom.I think it's the only one available now so go and download it again.It runs safety.net compliances well

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

In Settings\Lock screen and password\Wake lock screen for notifications. Also in every apps' settings you should set the Importance to Urgent to modify the lock screen notifications
Thank you, I have done this previously and still there is no change.
I downgraded to 8.7.12 and I have the option to pull down the notifications and see them even if there are still no icons in the notification bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.