Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your hard work !
I've already tested it ... it works perfectly on my Redmi 3S device.
My best regards to developers :) !

Last edited:
This version is not theming all icons properly. Some have rounded corners some dont. Any solutions?

Also Play store is keep asking me not to use data for downloading apps...

Everything is ok here on my Mi4w

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I guess the 'Settings > My device' force close issue is affecting Mi3W only then.

Force close event log claims that:

String array resource ID #0x7f0a0148 Not found exception.

Best Regards.

Stickman89

This version is not theming all icons properly. Some have rounded corners some dont. Any solutions?

Also Play store is keep asking me not to use data for downloading apps...
Same situaton for themes. Tried to revert to 8.8.3 with no luck.

Hi I have a issue with Mi8, brighthnes level and color not work properly. Sometimes to yellow, and brighthnes minimum options to black, not see any.

@ingbrzy with latest weekly MI8, when you call, screen goes black.. its some bug..and you cant get it back, you must boot phone.

So you mean it is note a bug, it's a "feature" ?? it's impossible to belive for me... why??

Xiaomi developers regularly change features, they come and go. Sometimes really useful things are removed from the ROM, sometimes the changes are more cosmetic in nature. I still miss the option to set bluetooth visibility, but I have made my peace with the fact that features just come and go. What a great ROM we would have if only useful new things would be added, and no useful stuff removed. But it simply isn't that way.

Hi, i have a huge battery drain from google play service. I do a clean installation. Any one have a solution? Mi5. thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
it does not do that on mine, check permissions, disable auto update of apps etc

Everything seems fine on Whyred.

I've also noticed that the bug I encountered in 8.8.3 where the notifications keep reverting to their own default tones even after setting them is fixed. They are all nice and uniform now.

Batt is more or less similar to 8.8.3

Mi8 se
All work well .. I can see flashing on a friend's mi8 se.
Mine have sensors broken...
No autolight , no compass no proxymiy.

it does not do that on mine, check permissions, disable auto update of apps etc
Delete cache dalvik and reboot device. If problem still there delete data for Google Play Services. And also check if location is granted for Google Play Services if not, Google keeps trying to get location if its not granted.

Ps. Installed Magisk 16.7 reboot twice and miui systeem is stable now.

Please explain.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-11-23-44-495_com.android.thememanager.png
you can download this theme and use only icons. But these icons are not animated, like the weather and the calendar ...

Reactions: Ryoma
View attachment 20046
you can download this theme and use only icons. But these icons are not animated, like the weather and the calendar ...
That's MIUI 8 icon pack (not wanted, since we are on MIUI 10 now) we - forum members want flat style miui icons for all apps.
Mi8 is phone model name.
Thanks for trying to help.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Latenzo
That's MIUI 8 icon pack (not wanted, since we are on MIUI 10 now) we - forum members want flat style miui icons for all apps.
Mi8 is phone model name.
Thanks for trying to help.

I understand. but there is no other solution, we have to be satisfied with this ((

Reactions: mnikolce
Status
Not open for further replies.