Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the official website of Xiaomi, the release of firmware 8.9 for RedmiNote4x was postponed, which was written on Friday, August 10. The update over the air on 8.8.9 doesn't come to me until now. You can download the full firmware file. Question: whom to believe? Is the firmware on RedmiNote4x or not? And if there is, why not updated by air?

Tip: If you want the real Classic Miui Design back, you can download it in the themes store officially from Miui. They put them on for the anniversary. I use the Miui 8 theme now and every icon is in the square style again.

Reactions: Mario1944
Finally there was an update of OTA. But now the OTA falls out with an error when trying to start downloading the firmware. Is Magisk and modified the hosts file. Could that be the cause of the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-13-13-45-18-325_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-13-13-45-18-325_com.android.camera.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 482
  • Screenshot_2018-08-13-13-45-32-058_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-13-13-45-32-058_com.android.settings.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 502
Will ever available AI portrait for 7x devices? or will ever get Mi5C Android 8? ( any news?

Catalan language is still missing, I can set it with a 3rdParty app but it defaults back to english with every reboot

mi note 3 ...8.8.9... battery drain over night

After installing a new ROM version, just do a wipe cache and dalvik.
I had no issues with battery drain on this phone.....until now....I installed today 8.8.9....will see over night what happens.

Quick question about Ok Google on Mi 8, I know it doesn't work right now but I read somewhere that the Google Assistance application needed to be set as a system app. The thread ended on that note and no confirmed if it worked or not. But in order to give it a try, I'd need to root my phone which I'm not interested in at the moment.

I was just wondering if any of you Mi 8 owners out there has given it a try?

Sorry if the topic is out of place but since it's an ongoing issue with all the latest MIUI 10 beta versions, just thought I'd ask.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Quick question about Ok Google on Mi 8, I know it doesn't work right now but I read somewhere that the Google Assistance application needed to be set as a system app. The thread ended on that note and no confirmed if it worked or not. But in order to give it a try, I'd need to root my phone which I'm not interested in at the moment.

I was just wondering if any of you Mi 8 owners out there has given it a try?

Sorry if the topic is out of place but since it's an ongoing issue with all the latest MIUI 10 beta versions, just thought I'd ask.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I'm not using Mi8 but try this. Uninstall google app update. Configure Ok Google. Then update google app. It worked for me.

mi note 3 ...8.8.9... battery drain over night

I can't confirm this - in fact, battery life on my Mi Note 3 (jason) is much much better in 8.8.9 than it was in 8.8.3 or before.

Unfortunately, the Bluetooth self-deactivation bug is still present, and clicking on the step counter in AppVault does not open MiFit as it did before 8.8.3 came out. One more thing I noticed is that the phone does now often not automatically switch to a stronger Wifi network - this was much much better in 8.8.3 (but not before).

my bluetooth works fine
I can't confirm this - in fact, battery life on my Mi Note 3 (jason) is much much better in 8.8.9 than it was in 8.8.3 or before.

Unfortunately, the Bluetooth self-deactivation bug is still present, and clicking on the step counter in AppVault does not open MiFit as it did before 8.8.3 came out. One more thing I noticed is that the phone does now often not automatically switch to a stronger Wifi network - this was much much better in 8.8.3 (but not before).

my bluetooth works fine... i've came from stable 9.6 and i've wiped system data internal... not dirty flash. today battery is better but we will see.

Already from the previous version no more notifications appear in the lock screen; how can you solve? All permissions are anabled... (Mi4c)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.