Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello developer,thank you for this rom,by the way i find the bug on camera,i find the scene mode on front cam, only on back camera have scene mode,the previous update 8.7.26 have scene mode on front cam please bring back the scene mode for front cam because so nice and no need 3rd party camera if we have it

Why i didn't yet get ota update on my note 4x? Or i need to download it via page?
And i can't see miui 10 rom download stable version, when i open links???

Last edited:
Anyone can tell about loosing customizing themes in new release and why nova launcher does not work properly in these ROMs ?

I dont know if im the only one but after some minutes my mi8 looses the bluetooth connection to my garmin vivoactive hr. Currently on 8.8.9 . Anyone also having bt issues ?

I have a question: I want to update my Mi5s on MIUI9 to MIUI 10: Do I have to start from scratch? (wipe) or can I just flash over MIUI 9 and keep all my data?

Bonus question: I have encryption enabled: Would it be any problem?

If you are not currently on eu rom then you need to clean flash. But if you are already on eu rom then you can just flash it.

Remove the encryption on your twrp in order for you to access the files inside your internal storage when you are in the twrp. To remove, go Wipe and Format Data. NOTE: it wipes all your data including external storage.

Reactions: BrauliX
Problem in Google photo sync! Can't sync any photo. I tried everything: clear cache/data/reinstall/turn on and off sync/reboot
Any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.