Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, anyone have idea? Mi Mix 2 , just unlocked and installed newest TWEP recovery, formatted data cache and want to install this rom - hangs at boot screen... Does it really takes longer than 10 minutes for first boot? Thanks for help
On my Redmi Note 4x it had taken up tot 15 minutes....

Last edited:
I have problem with BlueMail app on this and on previous ROM 9.7.26
Can't receive notifications of received email. In setting is all ok setted.
Any help.

I have problem with BlueMail app on this and on previous ROM 9.7.26
Can't receive notifications of received email. In setting is all ok setted.
Any help.
Hahaha I was just looking at the same thing with gmail. Apparently you need to set the App on auto start. Not sure where it's at on the 9.7.26 but on MIUI 10 8.8.9, it's in Settings->Permissions->Autostart and then you turn it on for the app in question.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

edit: Oh wait, are you talking about emails being pushed to the app (sync) or just about the notification?

Last edited:
My feedback. Redmi note 4 mtk (nikel). 8.8.9 dirty flashed over 8.7.26. works flawlessy. First boot was painfully slow but the rom is perfect.
Safety net check built in magisk manager says : the reaponse is invalid. Even without magisk installed. It's not a rom's issue.

Thanks xiaomi.eu for your amazing rom!

The option for choosing the region has been removed from the EU-ROM's. Any other option.

it may be device dependent, but on my Mi Note 3 (jason) I can choose the region without any problem. Go to settings, then type "region" into the search bar at the top. Tap on the result, and set your region.

Hello! Problem on Mi5s :
"Raise device to wake" don't work when "skip screen lock" is selected in developer options. Fix it please. THANKS
IMG_20180810_120916.jpg
IMG_20180810_120838.jpg

it may be device dependent, but on my Mi Note 3 (jason) I can choose the region without any problem. Go to settings, then type "region" into the search bar at the top. Tap on the result, and set your region.
Mine is set to china on Mi8 but can't change it
0b50e1daa1bb84c3937ec169c859e4d5.jpg

How is this possible? Someone else with a Mi8 reported in the thread that it was possible for him to change region in his Mi8.

I dont have also on mi5.
I have Mi Note 3 and I can not access that option.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

I've installed it, worked fine. Installed Magisk as well, worked even better. Installed some modules, super happy. Then I had the brilliant idea to install the Xposed framework module from within the Magisk Manager. Now I'm stuck at bootloop... Any solutions? Omega user.

I've installed it, worked fine. Installed Magisk as well, worked even better. Installed some modules, super happy. Then I had the brilliant idea to install the Xposed framework module from within the Magisk Manager. Now I'm stuck at bootloop... Any solutions? Omega user.
Uninstall magisk in twrp.
And i have also the same problem with Xposed (systemless) always bootloop every beta from Rovo89.
Try this https://github.com/android-hacker/VirtualXposed/blob/exposed/README.md

Reactions: aliendna51
The first Miui 10 build was good, then this drains the battery again. I don't know wth these people doing sometimes.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
When I type 'region' it appears in a red color. It can not be tapped, does not react.

Reactions: qbert
The first Miui 10 build was good, then this drains the battery again. I don't know wth these people doing sometimes.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Come on dont be like that you get a update every week. Its a beta version what goes good in the previous version can be bad in the next version. The developers are human like you, and mistakes are there to improve the quality.
Stay on stable if you don't like it, Beta's are here so people can test them and report bugs and so that YOU can get a stable version in a couple months.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: amas2
The option for choosing the region has been removed from the EU-ROM's. Any other option.
Go back to official miui rom global rom supports now Dutch language. (Ja ik gebruik nu de officiële rom deze update sneller en heeft nu ook de Nederlandse taal.)

Status
Not open for further replies.