Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miui eu 8.8.16 release...
s7Rg2hE.jpg

Can't wait for my ota

Seems the rom is not based on China Stable / Weekly builds , I use XiaoMi Mi note 3(jason) , When I use China Telcom(CDMA) sim card, it will be only 4G signal ,I can't make phone calls because there's no cdma 1x , miui global does the same no cdma 1x or cdma evdo, only China Stable / Weekly builds works.

MI6 after update brake all apps. Cannot connect to SQL lite. I will try rollback to fix it. I'm afraid that i lost my data.
EDIT: SQLlite engine is updated (i think so) after rollback i got more errors :(
I have to do factory reset.

Screenshot_2018-08-17-07-23-36-378_com.miui.bugreport.png

Last edited:
Thanks a lot but seems like all the devices have different settings because i can't find it! not in settings not in camera settings or somewhere else!
Thanks for all the information! i found out why there is no pocket mode at the mi mix series. The Mi Mix series uses an ultrasonic proximity sensor through the display, through the glass, through the whole thing. just working when the phone not in standby.

Reactions: cobben
[QUOTE = "tt2g89, post: 437216, member: 203903"] Vengo de China Rom 9.3.11 en mi nuevo Mi8.
Desbloqueé el gestor de arranque, mostré TWRP a través de Fastboot, copié este zip y lo instalé a través de TWRP.
Ahora estoy teniendo un arranque sin fin.
Intenté reflash varias veces, pero tampoco ayudó.

¿Alguien tiene otra idea? [/ QUOTE]
wwipes all except persist, and format and flash rom

Tienes que hacer una instalación limpia:
Entras en TWRP
Haces los siguientes wipes: caché, dalvik caché, data, system
Formateas la partición data. Para ello te saldrá una ventana en la que tienes que escribir yes
Sin salir del TWPR, copias a la memoria intarna la ROM
Instalas la ROM
Reinicias

I cant pass safetynet in Magisk. Tried also 16.7 and yesterday i deleted data in twrp and installed Magisk again but still the same.

Playstore is working and up-to-date.

I think its a Rom issue never had this before
67771674b162e8d6c6484d4b086cfd19.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
It's not a rom issue. I tried the safety net test on an untouched wiko lenny at work and it fails. My gf's honor fails. I think is a google issue?

Do you have similar issue to me with mi6 and 8.8.16? It brake a lot of apps. I can't downgrade to 8.8.9 because 8.8.9 has lower db version, so i had to do factory reset.
no issue so far..

hello guys, just one question i have mi8 SE and i passed from china stable to xiaomi.eu rom 8.8.9, this rom is all right but i dont have notification on always on display anymore...it worked pretty well on china stable now i ask you if it's a problem of this rom or just this version? or something im missing myself

thanks in advance

Strongly not upset because of the fact that 8.8.16 will not go on mi max 2.
I do not know what the Chinese did, but 8.8.9 compared to 8.8.2 became much more productive and faster to work with. This version is like, very responsive.

Reactions: jc rey
you think it is better to do a clean installation to move to the previous version (case: 8.7.26) to the next version (case: 8.8.9) of the Xiaomi.Eu rom (if in case it is better to do a clean installation, you can you would recommend a backup of the app + data to restore when a new version is installed), otherwise I do a dirty installation (so I'm 100% sure I'm not losing any app + data). thanks to you

when it comes out the miui 10 global stable, without (without) the app preinstalled by the manufacturer Xiaomi (Mi videp, Mi Music, email ...) with the replacement of the app "gapps". ps: for miui 10 global stable I mean the miui 10 not based on China Rom but all over the world

8.8.16 for Mi6 is public... ;)

but
- SafetyNet still does not pass
- SystemUI crashing alot ;(

I think, If I have time this weekend, I will downgrade to Miui9 again

Status
Not open for further replies.