Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated to 8.8.16 my RN3 SE (Kate) and several duplicate apps appear, without it having done so, in fact they do not appear in "duplicate applications". It gives the feeling that it is a bug. I already rebooted the phone and made wipe dalvik and cache and still happening.
Google Translate:p:p:p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-17-22-02-52-152_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-17-22-02-52-152_com.miui.home.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 747
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
I apologize in advance that the English translation is from Google.
The buug I have is that when I install the latest version 8.8.9 the data and the mobile coverage do not work, I have to return to the previous version 8.7.26.
My phone is an MI5S
Has it happened to someone else?

Why should they? It's decision of the developers here, they prefer China ROM as base. And besides of that not every device has got a Global ROM.

am on 8.8.16 OTA update on MI 6, and now several app crashing randomly I don't know why (already cleared cashes TWRP)(EN system UI).
So should I revert back to 8.8.9 it's really frustrating for me to do that.. or they will release another update for us i mean like 8.8.16 again with fixes. or 8.8.17 idk.
I don't know what to do actually.

The updates of the official Xiaomi Roms are not late at all i switched my Mi Max to Global developer when there was the big delay here and we got the 8.8.16.update on Thursday afternoon gmt can you belive that , i still keep my mi 8 on the eu rom but its almost the same and the delays every week i dont like at all , this morning you said wait for tonignt then tommorow morning maybe Sunday or Monday why wait when i can get original rom not worse than this even better battery life on Thursday

Reactions: fmccool302
The updates of the official Xiaomi Roms are not late at all i switched my Mi Max to Global developer when there was the big delay here and we got the 8.8.16.update on Thursday afternoon gmt can you belive that , i still keep my mi 8 on the eu rom but its almost the same and the delays every week i dont like at all , this morning you said wait for tonignt then tommorow morning maybe Sunday or Monday why wait when i can get original rom not worse than this even better battery life on Thursday
I got the last 3 updates Thursday night around 11PM.

Reactions: I_VOO
Error delete screenshot on Note 5 Pro using rom 8.8.9
Plz fix it
Thank for watch link :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.