Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
battery draing so fast on Redmi Pro 8.9.20.
please fixed this in next update.
8.9.7 was much more better than 8.9.20 for battery draing,there was no issu for battery draing without notification bug...

I have the same problem with my Mi 8, and this does not work for me.

Running 8.8.20 fine, but if I flash 8.9.13 or 8.9.20 it won't boot. Keeps black loading screen and after 20 minutes twrp appears. When I flash 8.8.20 again, the phone boots fine again. I have to flash firmware 8.8.20 again to make the camera work again. It says it can't connect to camera otherwise.

I tried multiple versions of twrp, cleared cache, but it won't boot with the pie update. I don't want to wipe data so I hope there will be a solution.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

I've your same problem and i resolve with this steps :
enter recovery and wipe data
reboot recovery
full wipe ( including internal storage ) except just otg
install 8.9.20 from usb otg

for me work perfectly

BIG PROBLEM ON MIX 2S!! installed with full wipe, if i reboot the phone stuck on bootloop, and i can't resolve this problem (i wipe cache, dalvik, system, and reinstall, and i can't fix).
The only solution is WIPE DATA!!!

CHANGELOG

Security
New - Added Hardware Test
Optimized - Automated tasks on Main page

lock screen, status bar, notification bar to
Fix - Optimized slow Bluetooth unlock

MI3/4, MI4S, MI4C 8.9.13 was last version.. RIP after 5 years of support..
MI5SPlus got Android 8.0
MI5S will not be released this week due to testing Android 8.0
MI8 Explorer edition is testing Android P
Next MIUI version will be 8.10.12 due to Holidays in China

I can't find the download link for Mi4s Miui10 Global.
Can you help me?
please

HI TO ALL!
My phone: MI8
Now I'm on China Stable 9.6.7, I have 20 days remaining until unlocking the bootloader. AFTER I can put Xiaomi.eu Stable through TWRP? (what version?) What wipes do when I install?
And another question: How do I find out when the bootloader is unlocked? do I need to receive an email or what? If I check now through Mi Unlock status is the risk to take it from the start?

HI TO ALL!
Now I'm on China Stable 9.6.7, I have 20 days remaining until unlocking the bootloader. AFTER I can put Xiaomi.eu Stable through TWRP? (what version?) What wipes do when I install?
And another question: How do I find out when the bootloader is unlocked? do I need to receive an email or what? If I check now through Mi Unlock status is the risk to take it from the start?
You have time to read the how to in this forum. All is more than covered already.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: EnormoDerClown
HI TO ALL!
Check the unlock status in developer option. Install twrp based on your phone, latest ver always recommended. Make a full wipe

Reactions: mokolino29
Thanks! The update is awesome! I suggest an update for icons like instagram, whatsapp. Icons are so outdated, please update it for 2018 icons.

now we can change the ugly bootloader unlocked screen,

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/themes/bootloader-unlocked-message-t3842388

You need the TWRP 3.2.3-0918-XIAOMI8-CN:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/download-twrp-for-mi8-dipper.46551/post-445428

- Download logo.zip:
https://mega.nz/#!Yw9GQaBB!6Lt-CIBqbrs1Py3cPacFbVPuJeUoW24isbw1rhtWU-I
- unzip logo.zip
- copy logo.img to your Mi8
- start Twrp -> Install -> Install Image -> logo.img -> check Logo
- confirm
- done
why do you copy my post/text... just paste the link to my post:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ge-how-to-enter-bootloader.46238/#post-446084

after you flash the logo.img it is just the standard boot screen with the "unlocked bootloader" text at the bottom.
should work with both roms

Reactions: spacemedia
The application of Mi doesn't have an option to update. Is there any way to update mi apps manually? I will be glad if someone have a solution for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.