Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting to Redmi 4X user,
I have successfully updated to 8.9.20 from 8.9.13 through TWRP dirty flash. Everything runs smoothly - "Compass" is still not working though.
As we might have different settings in each of our phone, mine is without root, I am using Nova Launcher, I change keyboard to GBoards and using Opera instead of bloat Browser.
Have a great day.....and thanks to EU Team for your great works.

Reactions: hichamessonni
im actually in global dev rom mi5, i want to flash xiaomi.eu rom so i ask you do i have to wipe data cache devilk or data cache devilk system internal storage??

Hello guys !
I'm using Redmi 6 pro with Miui EU 8.9.6 version. I already turned off " Allow Face unlock when screen lights up " . But my phone didn't work with this function.
It still request face data unlock when sreen lights for incomming notification.
Please talk me know 8.9.20 version whether can solve this issue or not ?
Thank you !

Dirty Flash on Mi8 from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 -> no Problem, everything is working so far. THX to the devs! :)

Only thing, I noticed since the last release, is, that it's not possible to enter the battery consumption menu out of the security app.
If I click on the battery information in the security app, the battery optimizer starts and not the battery consumption screen.
The battery consumption screen is still there in the main menu -> battery -> battery consumption but not in the security app.
Anyone else facing this "issue" ?

8.9.20 is running very well on Mi8, dirty flashed on 8.9.13 without issues.
Notifications still doesnt work. I'm not sure what xiaomi devs fixing but these critical bugs are annoying. it takes so long until the phone is stable for a daily driver, they fixing one bug and adding three new bugs. i'm so bored of this ...:-(
Then Go to stable Release...

This is what i so with my mix2s now because i dont wanna wipe Everything for pie Update...

MIX 2S (XA): coming from Global Beta, installed Xiaomi.EU 8.9.13, factory reset (twrp), format data (yes): Boot time 75 seconds, always not just 1st boot, installed Xiaomi.eu 8.9.20 (dirty): boot time 140 seconds, always not just 1st boot. Same on Mi 8 (M1803E1A, China). Anyone else?

Reactions: klydeado
MIX 2S (XA): coming from Global Beta, installed Xiaomi.EU 8.9.13, factory reset (twrp), format data (yes): Boot time 75 seconds, always not just 1st boot, installed Xiaomi.eu 8.9.20 (dirty): boot time 140 seconds, always not just 1st boot. Same on Mi 8 (M1803E1A, China). Anyone else?
but it boots up.. thats more important... Android 9 is still under heavy development here..

Same here but fortunately no need to reboot often...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Same here but fortunately no need to reboot often...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Mi8 - long time boot too.

After cloning WhatsApp - crush security function - diplay not switch on. I waiting for 5-10 min - ulock screen - remove clone - that's all OK. The problem not fixed from last week.

Mi5sPlus:
Update from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 fails with error 7.
Newest TWRP installed (3.2.3-0).
Error message:
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Process update ends with error 7.

First tried dirty flash, after that factory reset and an other try to flash. Always same error.

No idea what to do now...

Maybe flashing fastboot rom, unlocking again, flashing twrp and installing eu rom will work.

Will try this at weekend if no other solution till then.

Any hints / ideas from somebody?

Dirty Flash on Mi8 from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 -> no Problem, everything is working so far. THX to the devs! :)

Only thing, I noticed since the last release, is, that it's not possible to enter the battery consumption menu out of the security app.
If I click on the battery information in the security app, the battery optimizer starts and not the battery consumption screen.
The battery consumption screen is still there in the main menu -> battery -> battery consumption but not in the security app.
Anyone else facing this "issue" ?
Use some shorcut maker app, like Shortcut Creator or something similar. I use it for exactly the same purpose, to create battery use shortcut :)

Hello,

I'm running 8.4.19 on a Mi 5X, could you please let me know what should be the correct way to update ? Just flash the latest version?

Thanks !

Hello, i have a question.
In Mi Mix 2s telegram/whatsapp notifications work now?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.