Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5sPlus:
Update from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 fails with error 7.
Newest TWRP installed (3.2.3-0).
Error message:
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Process update ends with error 7.

First tried dirty flash, after that factory reset and an other try to flash. Always same error.

No idea what to do now...

Maybe flashing fastboot rom, unlocking again, flashing twrp and installing eu rom will work.

Will try this at weekend if no other solution till then.

Any hints / ideas from somebody?
Same here, and no idea.

Reactions: Ke0zom
but it boots up.. thats more important... Android 9 is still under heavy development here..
Thanks, I don't want to complain. I only report what I notice.
Next one: SafteyNet Test didn't pass on Mi8, MIX 2S & Redmi Note 5
SafetyNet-MIX2S-RedmiNote-5-Mi-8.jpg

Reactions: ironwick
Thank you so much. This rom works fine. One question, Is run "ok Google" instruction? It's doesn't work me.

Thanks, I don't want to complain. I only report what I notice.
Next one: SafteyNet Test didn't pass on Mi8, MIX 2S & Redmi Note 5View attachment 20960

Safety Net pass on this Rom but it fail just for your Test App (SafetyNet test)
SafetyNet Test fails because safety test librarys are out of date, need to be updated.

Try SafetNet 'attest' and it pass.

Even Google Pay works like a charm.

Attachments

• b28aa8de-d896-4524-b8ab-09401c87d584.jpg
    b28aa8de-d896-4524-b8ab-09401c87d584.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 817
MIX 2S (XA): coming from Global Beta, installed Xiaomi.EU 8.9.13, factory reset (twrp), format data (yes): Boot time 75 seconds, always not just 1st boot, installed Xiaomi.eu 8.9.20 (dirty): boot time 140 seconds, always not just 1st boot. Same on Mi 8 (M1803E1A, China). Anyone else?

your MIX2S XA model , still XA model after flash ? ( whick one 6/128 ? 8/256 ?)

You're joking right? Most people change their phones after 2 years. 3 years and the phones are completely obsolete. I know no one that has used a smartphone for more than 3 years.
I did but that was a Phone my boss payed because he wanted to be able to reach me night and day.
That was a Samsung Galaxy, You have no idea how much better my Redmi Note 4x is......
And enjoying my retirement......

Reactions: cobben
Updated to twrp 3.2.3.0 from zcx twrp,dirty flashed from 8.8.30,no errors,booting fine.Let see how works Oreo.Thank to all for help.
Mi 5s Plus.
Please allow a question to clarify:
You have updated to twrp 3.2.3.0 from zcx (that means you now use twrp 3.2.3.0 modified by zcx) or
you have updated to twrp 3.2.3.0 and the old twrp was zcx version..
Sorry for not understanding clear...

I have twrp 3.2.3.0 (original) installed and update from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 did not work. (Mi 5S Plus)

Downloaded and installed without any problem, working fine on my Redmi Note 4x (Mido)
Thanks to the EU-team!!!!

Reactions: isakac
Please allow a question to clarify:
You have updated to twrp 3.2.3.0 from zcx (that means you now use twrp 3.2.3.0 modified by zcx) or
you have updated to twrp 3.2.3.0 and the old twrp was zcx version..
Sorry for not understanding clear...

I have twrp 3.2.3.0 (original) installed and update from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 did not work. (Mi 5S Plus)
The old twrp was ZCX.From there I flashed official twrp 3.2.3.0 image to the recovery partition,rebooted to system then rebooted to recovery,and flashed rom.

Reactions: Michael_K
dirty flashed 8.9.20 + magisk on my mix 2s and booted up fine. no problems so far.
Also huge thanks for changing the google news icon to the new one. I know its just a small thing but its awesome to see it fixed that fast. Best rom.

On Mix 2s 8.9.13 doesn't work some notifications, WhatsApp notifications doest expand, is this fixed on 8.9.20 or still not? (

Status
Not open for further replies.