Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Redmi Note 4 MTK ( HMNOTE4 )
Hi , we have the same phone nikel. I only want to ask on how to update my 8.9.13 eu rom to 8.9.20? I'm so happy and glad at the same time that I'm not the only one having this kind of phone. Thank you and God bless.

After upgrade from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20, some of my application is dissapear. Game with mod, I can't install all modded game.

So I have to wipe data and Game installed as well

Last edited:
Mi6 - Full Screen Gesture > Swipe Up does nothing if I'm in any screen except on home screen. The problem started from 8.9.13.
Swipe Up gesture works correctly on the MIUI10 Stable.

Thanks

Reactions: Yaburi and fryeBE
Md5 error after downloading in apdater apps, i try to download manually here but the server now looks to slow or bussy, i prefer better download servers is Google drive.

Mi6 - Full Screen Gesture > Swipe Up does nothing if I'm in any screen except on home screen. The problem started from 8.9.13.
Swipe Up gesture works correctly on the MIUI10 Stable.

Thanks

I can confirm this.

Random notifications for outlook. The program triggers notifications of already read emails in random moments.
Mi mix 2s

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Installed in my 2s mix, it takes a lot to boot, the notification number is still not working in wassap, and the brightness of the screen and q to put it to the maximum pq in automatic is very very low, I will return to the previous one thanks

MIUI EU question, how can I change the app that is addressed when I swipe on the homescreen edges up?

Thank you devs for all this work!! Installed 8.9.20 in Mi8 and I will report with the possible bugs later. Keep up the good work guys!

Edit for bugs encountered:

- Noticeably slower fingerprint.
- Notification led ALWAYS on.

Could u help me to check in gallery when we see image in full zooom the notch become white or black!

Thank you devs for all this work!! Installed 8.9.20 in Mi8 and I will report with the possible bugs later. Keep up the good work guys!

Edit for bugs encountered:

- Noticeably slower fingerprint.
- Notification led ALWAYS on.

My MI 8 don't have issue with fingerprint and notification. The whatsapp notification has been fixed. The one that not fixed are:
- volume control only effected voice/video but still cannot reduce notification volume
- GPS still not as accurate as other phone

Works fine on Mi Max 2, camera2 api, google cam works.

Have been using this ROM for almost 4 hours, battery backup is (at least) as good as v8.9.13 (which was one of the best in term of battery backup on MIUI 10 so far).

I'm on Wifi most of the time, 2 active SIM Cards.

Screenshot_2018-09-22-00-10-00-298_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg

My MI 8 don't have issue with fingerprint and notification. The whatsapp notification has been fixed. The one that not fixed are:
- volume control only effected voice/video but still cannot reduce notification volume
- GPS still not as accurate as other phone

Notification is fine now, fingerprint still slower, I don't know why. BTW I had no problems with GPS in any of xiaomi.eu versions will check later.
Could u help me to check in gallery when we see image in full zooom the notch become white or black!

Now is fully black so they fixed that!

Mi Mix 2S flashed fine, thanks devs! Coming from global beta MIUI 10, this ROM is awesome!

hello everyone, I have a question, I have a redmi note 4x with 8.9.20 Offical Global Beta installed, I understand there's an anti roll back feature, so my question is: can I rollback to the 9.5 EU stable? or at the least install this 8.9.20 EU ?
Yes, you can. But make a backup first and follow the steps in the initial message in this thread.
That's how I was able to move from global rom to EU-rom about a year ago. Since that moment I download the weekly ROM's and install them.
No idea how, but the EU team delivers great ROM's.

hi, i've updated to 8.9.20 from an old version, and icons in home screen are much smaller. why? can i make them a little bigger? i tried reapplying default theme, but it didn't work.

No notifications of new messages in whatsapp icon. When I open the app there are several new conversations !!!
Thank you team Xiaomi.EU for your work.

Mi 8 (Dipper)

Reactions: Rattenjunge
Status
Not open for further replies.