Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi8, I have installed 8.9.20 with clean installation, the issues I have:
1. Build Prop is not working
2. Magisk 16.7 and 17.1 is not working.
3. my first sim card fot out going call is not working (cellular network is not available) incoming is working.
If I am going back to 8.8.30 is ok? no ARB issue?

Thank you EU team

the magisk is installed successfully, but when you go to the main screen, you do not find it

Mi8, I have installed 8.9.20 with clean installation, the issues I have:
1. Build Prop is not working
2. Magisk 16.7 and 17.1 is not working.
3. my first sim card fot out going call is not working (cellular network is not available) incoming is working.
If I am going back to 8.8.30 is ok? no ARB issue?

Thank you EU team

the magisk is installed successfully, but when you go to the main screen it is not there. sorry if I posted a question that I have already done before, because I did not find it. thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-15-31-571_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-15-31-571_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 379
FaceID on Mi8 is unsecure! It uses IR(flashes red in notch) as it is supposed, but anyone can unlock the phone even if they are not similar. Be aware!
Unlocking with other peoples face does not work. Are u a twin and your brother unlocked it? ^^

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Installed twrp 8.2.3.0 0916 china one all good - Flashed the Rom

Waited 20mins or so and it boots back to recovery

I flash the rom again and noticed at the END of flashing it Installs TWRP !

I wipe Cache then reboot and still waiting 20mins+++ :-(

KEEPS BOOTHING BACK TO RECOVERY - MIX2S.................. What can i do?????????????
Do a factory reset in twrp

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

THX for the Update! All OK on MiMix2s!
The red dot Notification on WhatsApp is missing!

THX for the Update! All OK on MiMix2s!
The red dot Notification on WhatsApp is missing!
Which rom do you use? Because is not all ok with this rom on the mi mix 2s. Quick reply for WhatsApp is not working. Dual application is not working. Battery draining too fast and some other small problems.

FaceID on Mi8 is unsecure! It uses IR(flashes red in notch) as it is supposed, but anyone can unlock the phone even if they are not similar. Be aware!

I confirm with 2 different mi8 running weekly xiaomi.eu and stable miui 10 eu.
They unlock with pretty much everybody in my work place. Both with my face and with others face data. The only person it didnt unlock was with a Chinese guy lol.

Reactions: Boomschakalaka
it is possible that with the next update, the MI logo at power-on is colored (as in the other brands: Huawei, Samsung, LG ...), so it will become more beautiful as regards the graphics (at power up) instead of remaining white so. thank you

Reactions: jc rey
Colleagues, who will help ?! I always download rom here. But! "In the air," I also receive a notification. Question: is there any difference, I download rom here or download it "by air"?!
XRNote3pro, "kenzo".

Nikel,Redmi Note 4: update from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20: battery charging is very slow, takes 8 hrs from 20% to 100%

I confirm with 2 different mi8 running weekly xiaomi.eu and stable miui 10 eu.
They unlock with pretty much everybody in my work place. Both with my face and with others face data. The only person it didnt unlock was with a Chinese guy lol.

Good to know. I only use fingerprint though.

again there were duplicates. This time I do not have my own duplicates. To remove a heap, there is nothing
probably, I will return to 8.9.13

Screenshot_2018-09-22-18-06-20-852_com.miui.home.png
HMNote3Pro, "kenzo"

about device Poco F1 .

okay google voice assistant cant be enable. mic dont work it seems to pick voice . logs can be provided 2moro

Hi everybody, I've made a poll at miui official forum to vote about the 720/1440 hours of waiting time to unlock bootloader on some devices. It'd be great if you can check it out and vote so Xiaomi can hear us and reduce it to 3 days as always like they did with Poco F1. Thank you.

https://en.miui.com/thread-3929023-1-1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.