Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outch this is an hardcore method.
Any other solution?
I don't want to lose all my data.
I think this the only solution you can come out with if facing those issues . Changing the rom sometimes make the certain data itself corrupted, thts y we need to FR to solve corrupted malfunctioning apps and system settings . *yup its annoying we need to reinstall back all the apps. * or u can root and used titanium backup to backup your apps data. and others system setting save it on mi cloud instead.

Last edited:
I've currently following issues with Mi8:
- Cyrillic SMS do no arrive at destination - can be fixed by turning on "GSM-Alphabet verwenden" ("Use GSM Alphabet") and then immediately off
- I cannot re-arrange / change the order of screens, at least I found not possibility / option to do that in launcher setting. Can anyone please check. Thanks

Regards

what`s new in 8.9.24 for mi8 ??
I've just upgraded my MI 8 to 8.9.24.
All ok, without clean flash.
Some icons are now fixed (were weird...)
I can't see other improvement right now.
AOD notifications are still broken
Google assistant can't be voice activated

Mi 5s Plus user here, updated to the latest version a couple of days ago, now the schedule power off and on is not working, I turned off the phone and didn't turn on itself, also the alarm is not working...
I'm going late to work because of this.

mi 5x can i stop the missed call sound notification ? After update to MIUI 10 I have a missed call sound notification after unlock my phone .

I've just upgraded my MI 8 to 8.9.24.
All ok, without clean flash.
Some icons are now fixed (were weird...)
I can't see other improvement right now.
AOD notifications are still broken
Google assistant can't be voice activated
Sorry where can i find?
Thanks

Find it thank You same

Mi 5s Plus user here, updated to the latest version a couple of days ago, now the schedule power off and on is not working, I turned off the phone and didn't turn on itself, also the alarm is not working...
I'm going late to work because of this.
Taken from miui.com: "Some features might not work in MIUI Developer ROM. Please think twice before flashing."

I have that annoying camera shutter sound in whatsapp (its always there and cant be deactivated) has someone a solution without rooting the phone?
I have a CN Device (Mi 8) with the xiaomi.eu ROM. I cant find any good solutions online :(

Problems with the settings appearance.
ROM is 8.9.20

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-27-11-05-38-894_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-27-11-05-38-894_com.android.settings.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Screenshot_2018-09-27-11-05-25-327_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-27-11-05-25-327_com.android.settings.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 412
The last few versions i have issues with the fingerprintreader in apps. To unlock i have no issues. But in apps (like enpass, my banking app etc.) i have issues.

I have a mi mix 2. If you need a bug report, i can send it in PM

Guys, I have problem with stock theme app. When I try to search in the app, it always says "Can't connect to the network". It also appears when I try to view more themes. Is there a problem in the server or what? I have mi 8 with 8.9.20, and the pie version I have installed with complete data wipe. Thank you in advance

Hi, thanks for the great work with this development. One thing I wanted to check: I wasn't able to find the Mi5S link. Was it missed by accident or is there an issue with it?

but it boots up.. thats more important... Android 9 is still under heavy development here..
Here I have the same issue with long boot delay. I understand that new android version always are a pain at the early releases. But still, it's a quite usable ROM.
The only thing I miss is the ability to answer directly from the notification.

Thanks for your work.

I had my MI8 bricked I succesfully unbrick it and i flashed China Stable rom 9.5.3 (i think). Immediatley after i applyed for unlocking the bootloader and it says i have to wait 720H. After that i recieved an update for 9.6.7 (china stable) and i updated.
The question is...if i did that update and i will do another one (720H it's a long period) will it cancel the apply for unlocking bootloader?

Can annyone tell me please how to check the remaining period (days) till unlocking? Will i recieve an email or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.