Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dears,

I'm use xiaomi.eu 10.0.5.0 (Oreo)
Could someone please tell me what bugs are found in 8.9.24 on Mi 8? I also would like to know if can I did a downgrade from 8.9.24 (Pie) to 10.0.5.0(Oreo) ?

Regards

Sorry all, anyone tested the gps offline ?

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

a mod for Real Notifications on status bar for MI 8:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/real-notifications-on-statusbar.46815/

toz9vZil.jpg

9OBchVZl.jpg

seems that all MI 8 on MIUI have this problem :(

I've installed Havoc-OS Rom yesterday, just to test (then returned to MIUI just for face unlock with IR) and on Havoc the "Ok Google" was ok, and also AOD Notifications worked, so seems a MIUI problem right now:
ht3g3mRl.jpg

aFsou7fl.jpg

lB4IjRul.jpg
Hmmm... Thank you. & Nice case btw ;D

Hello everyone, I have an weird issue, when bluetooth is on, wifi connection becomes very slow on downloads (Google play, youtube, spotify, google chrome, etc) any fix? Thanks for read me and sorry for my band english.

Mi 8 with 8.9.24 - After flash I noticed that the developer options is disabled and when I enable it usb debugging is disabled too. Should I enable developer options and usb debugging or leave all as it is after the flash /disabled/. Is there any difference if something goes wrong....?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I have an issue, when bluetooth is on, the wifi becomes unstable and very slow download in google play, spotify, google chrome, etc.
Any fix? Thanks for read me.

Sorry all, anyone tested the gps offline ?

I'm with miui eu 10.0.5 stable that runs android 8.1.
The GPS works on occasion, usually after a restart, but not after every restart... Something's totally wrong with it. When I run the hardware tests in the 'security' app, the sensors are always in a failed state - I don't know if it has anything to do with the GPS tho, but it's annoying you can't rely on the GPS when you need it.
I wonder if it's fixed in 8.9.24 and if t will be safe to go back to any other weekly release that has the GPS working without reinstalling/reconfiguring everything from scratch.

I have an issue, when bluetooth is on, the wifi becomes unstable and very slow download in google play, spotify, google chrome, etc.
Any fix? Thanks for read me.

Search "wifi bluetooth usb3 interference" and you might find something.

This has been a known issue for some time, seems to have gone under the radar for most people

I tested now on Mix2s and GPS worked fine with phone on airplane mode.
Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

What version is better, this one or the STABLE?
this one is stable for me (8.9.20) no bugs after 2 days of hard use redmi note 3 sd kenzo....just one small problem....wifi area coverage is to small compare with xiaomi original software.....

Hi all
i have Mi5 and have big powerconsumption.
I do full charge before night and in morning i have 40%.
Mobile and screen is off and mobile is connected to wifi.
What is your power usage ?

Hi all
i have Mi5 and have big powerconsumption.
I do full charge before night and in morning i have 40%.
Mobile and screen is off and mobile is connected to wifi.
What is your power usage ?

Had a same problem.
Just make full clean flash (all should be wiped)
All I mean ALL

Now that you said, i checked and mine is also being recognized as a Pixel (MI5s), but is only on the phone, if you access your google acount on PC you can choose the free storage option instead of original... That option only disapeared from the phone app and the photos are being uploaded in the original size... On settings says that i can upload photos from my google pixel phone for free with original quality until 16/01/21...LOL maybe its a google bug.
I have the same message, but in fact my picture are save in their original size, because of this pixel thing, and now I don't have space in my Google account. Because their is, in fact, no free space. I really need help on this because I can't save my picture anymore. I don't have the issue before flashing to xiaomi.eu rom

what exactly am i supposed to see there ?
you seem to cut of the link since it doenst point to any specific thread.

Since im also active at XDA i follow the Redmi 6 section. despite being quite empty there it also no one able to flash xiaomi.eu rom to the Redmi 6!

i tried nearly all MIUI roms i could find now. the only ones working are the offical ones (Global Stable, China Stable, China Dev) ... all others end in bootloops

I have the same message, but in fact my picture are save in their original size, because of this pixel thing, and now I don't have space in my Google account. Because their is, in fact, no free space. I really need help on this because I can't save my picture anymore. I don't have the issue before flashing to xiaomi.eu rom
But in my case its not consuming any space... I am really getting free storage from my "Pixel"... I use sometimes the google cam, i still thinking thas is a google issue... Strange thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.