Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i think i have translate in Englisch.
Du kannst die neue Verison über TWRP oder den Updater installieren. Normalerweise kann man einfach "drüber" installieren und alles bleibt wie vorher, diesmal wäre bei dir aber ein Wechsel von Android 8 auf Android 9 beinhaltet. Dabei kann es schonmal Probleme geben, die es nötig machen einen Wipe durchzuführen, also einen clean install (bei dem alle Daten logischerweise weg sind). Kurzfassung: Mach ein Backup und installier es einfach mal, wenn das Handy immer neu startet oder Fehler meldet musst du den Wipe machen.

Hello everyone, Anyone experiencing problems with the GOOGLE account and its services / applications? Since last weekend I can not sync, add google account, nor access to playstore, nor gmail nor anything ... Does anyone know anything? @graw2 @ingbrzy

Reactions: Andreax31
Hello everyone, Anyone experiencing problems with the GOOGLE account and its services / applications? Since last weekend I can not sync, add google account, nor access to playstore, nor gmail nor anything ... Does anyone know anything? @graw2 @ingbrzy

i' ve had similar problem, was an adaway host list that blocked google's services.
I've disabled adaway and the find the problematic list and disabled it.
Maybe you have the same problem....

After flashing 8.9.24 the "NFC"-Button under "More" in settings disappeared on my Mi 8. Anything I can do?
Happened to me too... i've done a clean flash, (format data, format system and so on) and after all was ok.

i' ve had similar problem, was an adaway host list that blocked google's services.
I've disabled adaway and the find the problematic list and disabled it.
Maybe you have the same problem....
How do you do this?

How do you do this?
In latest adaway v4.0.9 there is a button to disable ads block,
after i've tested my google services (my google photos can't synch, and also my contacts) and with adaway disabled services are synching..
after i've enabled adaway, only one list at time and the blocking list was "https://1hosts.cf"
i've left this hostslist disabled and now my google services are working ok.

i create account for this not only to see whats new, but also to say thank you so much to all developer of this rom still miui but lots of features! kuddos! keep it up!

The stable ROM of Redmi 5 Plus (VINCE) already has Android 8.1. Would it be possible that you could add to this ROM all the features you have done with the ROM?

For me i'll stay with this version for the meantime even the update will come this friday,
cause this version is perfect for my mido specially the battery life. i'll update
it when new features available like back cam portrait mode.

All fine and somooth in Mi 8 so far. Only when I use a custom launcher... Nova Launcher for example, the miui launcher occasionally appears in the background. When opening recent apps it disappears again... Anything to to about this?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
You need to restart the phone after applying your new launcher and you wouldn't have to problem of xiaomis launcher appearing behind.

I have that issue as well

The stable ROM of Redmi 5 Plus (VINCE) already has Android 8.1. Would it be possible that you could add to this ROM all the features you have done with the ROM?

What?
I think you are on global rom, xiaomi.eu are based on China rom... Read please.

What?
I think you are on global rom, xiaomi.eu are based on China rom... Read please.

I know that we are using the China base ROM.
What I'm trying to say is that for VINCE the ROM of China is still in Android 7, so our friends here could make an exception and use the ROM Global, to have a ROM with the benefits of the European ROM and the Global ROM with Android 8.

I know that we are using the China base ROM.
What I'm trying to say is that for VINCE the ROM of China is still in Android 7, so our friends here could make an exception and use the ROM Global, to have a ROM with the benefits of the European ROM and the Global ROM with Android 8.

It's not that easy, with all the differences between roms... I'm a user of the same phone as you, but I'm still on stable.
They wait for the ending holly days in China to cook us a good rom with 8.1.
With the problems being posed by xiaomi concerning the block of installation of global roms on Chinese phones becomes more complicated, so, we must wait...

I have waited as you for a moment, but we must live with that man...

Reactions: ivanster2029
Every day I see that the Device Admin apps get the permissions lost.
I use Outlook, for instance, which my company requires to have the Device admin as a policy to access the emails.

Is this "auto removal" something of Android P, of this ROM or a specific app?

Also, I notice that at night, some apps disappear for some seconds, such as Google Mail. I think this is related with the prior issue. May it be reinstalling the apps (it doesn't state so, tho) and this is why it looses all the permissions in the Device admin apps?

Note: I have autoupdate of apps off. And actually, I have 46 apps to be updated.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.